Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where will you be watching the Final if England get there

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I shall be watching it in bed with a bevy of busty beauties, like I have for all the other games. It's a bit tiring but I daren't change it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm on a cruise with John Virgo.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
With Boris Johnson and David Davis. They suddenly have a bit of time on their hands :lol:

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
For the first game I was working at home, didn't get my flag out on the house, didn't have my England jersey on. England won. Feeling immediately superstitious I have not worn my England jersey or hung out my England flag at any time during this world cup. I'm not messing with it now, so watching the remaining games at home, wearing a generic t-shirt with my England flag neatly folded in the drawer.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Does anyone actually ever watch the 3rd place playoff?

Not me already on a Pub crawl of Winchester Saturday. Watched one game at home Belgium,all the others in my local Social Club so will be out. Already have next Monday booked off . Bad planning from a workmate who has at flight at 3.30 pm Sunday :ffsparr:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm thinking a fan zone somewhere in West Sussex if there is on reasonably near to Arundel, so far it's been pub telly

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Good luck. TV signal can be a bit hit and miss there, even in the big hotels. Last time I was there a Scouser was almost in tears as the TV's had all packed in for the Liverpool City game. It was quite funny actually. "I'll pay to get a man out!!!". [emoji23]

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Moscow

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here