Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where will you be watching the Final if England get there

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This is a highly irresponsible thread and should be deleted by [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
On the Croatian island of Lopud, near Dubrovnik.

Lets hope the locals have switched their attention to water polo by then...

kjgood

Semi Final

Travelled with other Englanders for each game from South Wales to the Fan Zone in Bristol, to be with other England supporters instead of the wingy Welsh supporting whoever plays England. They are really p155ed off that England are in the semi's and Gareth Bale is playing football on the beach while on his annual hols.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
South beach Miami. boarding a cruise art 14:30 local time and game is on at 09:00. Anyone know any bars open that early for the final, whether we are there or not?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Steve Sidwell's Instagram shows three passports, alongside three letters to his sons.
They say You're not going to school tomorrow, Mr (teacher's name) has given you permission to go to Moscow to watch England.

Brilliant.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
South beach Miami. boarding a cruise art 14:30 local time and game is on at 09:00. Anyone know any bars open that early for the final, whether we are there or not?

The World Cup Final will kick-off at 11:00am in Miami, I think you will find.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Left Mrs B to book our holiday. Return flight leaves Pafos at 9pm. You couldn't make it up. Stupid woman.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Same place I've watched every England except the Belgium one. My local, The Round Georges.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Left Mrs B to book our holiday. Return flight leaves Pafos at 9pm. You couldn't make it up. Stupid woman.

Looks like she might be forgiven...I got the kick off time wrong.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've watched every game from my sofa surrounded by my immediate family, with the exception of Sweden where I was in south Wales surrounded by 50 of my immediate and extended family.

I won't be making any changes. A couple of mates have asked me to go to one of the local pubs to watch it tonight. I've told them we'll go to the pub another evening.

Wise, I think you'll agree.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Steve Sidwell's Instagram shows three passports, alongside three letters to his sons.
They say You're not going to school tomorrow, Mr (teacher's name) has given you permission to go to Moscow to watch England.

Brilliant.

They actually say 'your (sic) not going to school tomorrow'. Was very tempted to say something about needing that education but would have been a cheap dig ;)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Watched all games from home other than the last one when I was at the match. Will watch tonight from home but have conditional tickets for the Concorde 2 on Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here