Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford Loyalty Points

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I cannot see Liverpool away selling out, difficult to get to so probable overnight stay and also during the holidays plus a Bank Holiday weekend.

If I had not have gone last season I might have but not this time. I think you are right, bang in the middle of kids holiday time, bank holiday and the fact we played them last game of the season might put a few more off.

On the flip side though, great opportunity for fans that didn't get to glamour ties last season to get to Anfield.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If I had not have gone last season I might have but not this time. I think you are right, bang in the middle of kids holiday time, bank holiday and the fact we played them last game of the season might put a few more off.

On the flip side though, great opportunity for fans that didn't get to glamour ties last season to get to Anfield.

You forgot to add 'and the likely pasting we'll get, again'.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
I cannot see Liverpool away selling out, difficult to get to so probable overnight stay and also during the holidays plus a Bank Holiday weekend.

Went last year and the trains were a nightmare coming home, the fact that this time there are no trains in or out of Euston from 25th-27th will probably put me off.
Also it's on the TV so I'll find a nice bar and watch it, cold beer in hand :drink:

Will be doing Watford though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
They seem to have forgotten to announce the points for these, normally done by now. Maybe still sorting people's points from last season?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/july/watford-and-liverpool-tickets-on-sale-tuesday/

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s first two Premier League away fixtures of the season - against Watford and Liverpool - go on sale this Tuesday.

Chris Hughton’s team head to Vicarage Road for the opening game of the season on Saturday 11th August - kick-off 3pm - before travelling to Anfield on Saturday 25th August - kick-off 5.30pm.

The club has received an allocation of 2,100 tickets for the game at Vicarage Road and 2,900 for the match at Anfield. Beneath are the on-sale dates, prices and information on how many points are required for both matches:

Supporters are advised that loyalty points have rolled over into the 2018/19 season, and can view their new points totals here. You can also view an explanation of what happens to your loyalty points over the summer here.

Watford
On-sale dates Points required
Tuesday 10th July STHs with 284+ Season Ticket Holder Points
Wednesday 11th July STHs with 230+ Season Ticket Holder Points*
Thursday 12th July STHs with 202+ Season Ticket Holder Points*
Friday 13th July All Season Ticket Holders*
Saturday 14th July Bronze/Young Seagulls Plus members*
Tuesday 17th July Supporters with a purchase history*

*Subject to availability

Prices
Category Price
Adults £30
Seniors (65+) £22
Students (with valid NUS card) £18
Juniors (Under-18s) £5

Liverpool
On-sale dates Points required
Tuesday 10th July STHs with 270+ Season Ticket Holder Points
Wednesday 11th July STHs with 230+ Season Ticket Holder Points*
Thursday 12th July STHs with 202+ Season Ticket Holder Points*
Friday 13th July All Season Ticket Holders*
Saturday 14th July Bronze/Young Seagulls Plus members*
Tuesday 17th July Supporters with a purchase history*

Prices
Category Price
Adults £30
17-21-year-olds £15
Under-16s £9

Supporters can secure their tickets on the selected dates from 9am on BrightonAndHoveAlbion.com/Tickets and 2pm via the Albion Booking Line at 0844 327 1901*.

There is a £1.50 per ticket booking fee for in person and telephone sales, while a charge of £1 per ticket applies to online purchases.

Seagull Travel will be running coaches to both fixtures with a number of pick-up points across East and West Sussex. A full list of pick-up locations and bookings for all upcoming games can be found here, along with prices.

*Calls to the Albion Booking Line are charged at seven pence per minute plus your network access charge.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Should sell out both imo.

If anyone thinks we have decent Away support it’s this season we prove it - no good selling out every away in our first season then selling 75% the following!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Got one - get in!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here