Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Safety car again, surely

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Brilliant racing from Kimi and Max at the restart.

SC again now.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
A somewhat exciting last few laps.....However F1 is a procession...The only things that makes it exciting are prangs/rain or safetycar

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I think they need to stop giving stop/go penalties for those at fault for collisions and give grid penalties say 3/4 places. The last two races have seen Ferrari gain way too much for forcing Mercedes off the track and I don’t think it will discourage them from doing it in future races! Maybe Mercedes need to get savvy. Lewis’ comment that Ferrari’s tactic’s were very interesting says it all!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think they need to stop giving stop/go penalties for those at fault for collisions and give grid penalties say 3/4 places. The last two races have seen Ferrari gain way too much for forcing Mercedes off the track and I don’t think it will discourage them from doing it in future races! Maybe Mercedes need to get savvy. Lewis’ comment that Ferrari’s tactic’s were very interesting says it all!!

Agreed, cynical maybe but perhaps Ferrari told Kimi to go for it and if there was a coming together so be it.

Stewards decisions in the last two races have favoured Ferrari enormously. Ridiculous penalties for taking your main rivals out two races running. 5 and 10 seconds for totally ****ing up their main rivals shouts bias to me.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is there an echo in here? ???

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
That`s one game in 19...This time last year you may well have said the same about Man U and Arsenal.
I more meant the table, and not just Brighton.

I'm sure there will be more than 1 match we may well call a procession.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here