Concorde WC screening

0 Not allowed!
    Did anyone go to the Concorde for the game yesterday?

Considering for weds or final if it happens, just wondering if it gets particularly hot being inside or air con?

Thanks,

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      I didn’t go to the game yesterday at the Concorde but I went there to the Belgium vs England game, the atmosphere wasn’t the greatest on there although the game had nothing riding on it so hard to judge what is was like for the other games. Think I got a pint and burger there for £6.50 with ticket which was decent value, it was also extreamly hot inside, they did have aircon but didn’t seem to help much, I would say the big screen at the beach or marina is probably a better alternative.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jakeg View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I didn’t go to the game yesterday at the Concorde but I went there to the Belgium vs England game, the atmosphere wasn’t the greatest on there although the game had nothing riding on it so hard to judge what is was like for the other games. Think I got a pint and burger there for £6.50 with ticket which was decent value, it was also extreamly hot inside, they did have aircon but didn’t seem to help much, I would say the big screen at the beach or marina is probably a better alternative.
      Great that’s helpful thanks!
      East Stand Brighton Boyz BUTTERBALL's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Marina no longer showing the football. A few idiots apparently got out of hand for the Columbia game and ruined it for everyone.