Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Say a little prayer.Trapped in a cave.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully the rest of the Wild Boars and their coach will make it back tomorrow

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yes, that's on the way out. That doesn't mean they had to squeeze their way in.

I do not.
I did not jump on anything, I simply replied. You were jumping to conclusions about the decisions of the coach, and I'm simply saying let's wait and see.

You said that the coach thought it was a good idea and you thought they had squeezed their way in before the cave flooded.

You started swearing at me when I wasn't even having a go at you. To be honest it does look a bit mental.
This hasn't got anything to do with being pedantic. You thought the coach thought it was a good idea for them to be squeezing through these caves when they flood, and I simply said that's not what happened. Thunder Bolt also pointed out that's not how it happened.

Hahaha; Here we go with the good old quote chopping as predicted earlier. No surprises here and point proven. And nicely taken taken out of context though "I am not into this potholing lark and squeezing through small areas"

What is Caving/Potholing?

Put simply, caving, also known as potholing, is the recreational exploration of caves and potholes. A typical caving trip may involve climbing, abseiling, crawling, swimming and walking. Caves may vary hugely in size and shape – some caves in the UK have chambers large enough to fit a cathedral, whilst in other places cavers may need to crawl on their bellies Some Caves may have an abundance on calcite ‘formations’ (stalactites, stalagmites etc.) while others have none. Caves can be dry or wet, clean or muddy, horizontal or vertical, with large waterfalls, streamways and lakes or dry, sandy ‘fossil’ passages and chambers.

So pedantically picking your way through a comment trying to find fault, and even twisting what is being said, isn't having a go ???

I have said to you many times belore that I do not got time to play games with people over casual comments and you are the worst offender. If you see making myself clear as going mental then you haven't been listening to me past or present.

Last edited:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
your both good blokes ! let's move on.

Any updates ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Another ambulance for someone, but not sure whom

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
3 more out, so just 2 to go I think

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I am really surprised that their coach thought this was a good idea. I am not into this potholing lark and squeezing through small areas especially with caves that flood, so knowing it was the monsoon season it is unbelievable that this even happened. It seems to be going very well but the fact that someone has died will never make it a complete success. Great work by the rescue team though.

We don't know what happened yet.
We also don't know that they squeezed through any small areas. They say that the flooding water moved earth which closed up some of the openings.

Let's hope they all get out, and then let the inquest start.

**** off and get off your high horse you sad pedantic tit. I knew that you would be itching to respond in some shape of form. So predictable, you just cannot help yourself.

Wow-that-escalated-quickly.png

Great stuff. Where is this being reported? BBC & Sky not showing it yet, and can't see the tweet.

Actually, the Tweet I read assumed so because of the Seals tweet saying Wild Boars Reunited.

EDIT

Now Sky are reporting all out.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Great stuff. Where is this being reported? BBC & Sky not showing it yet, and can't see the tweet.

Just popped up on the live text thingy on BBC website.

Great news – well done to those absolute heroes :bowdown:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Superb news.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just hope the rest of the rescue crew get out safely.

What absolute heroes, none more so than the poor bloke who died during the rescue. :bowdown:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Actually, the Tweet I read assumed so because of the Seals tweet saying Wild Boars Reunited.

EDIT

Now Sky are reporting all out.

BBC news saying all out including the coach, and on to hospital.
The hospital are reporting all the boys are fine but still being monitored for infections.

The very best news. Congratulations to everyone of the rescue team.
Condolences to the family of the Thai Navy Seal who died. At least, he didn't die in vain.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Fantastic news.Medals all round for the SEALS please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here