Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Say a little prayer.Trapped in a cave.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
We don't know what happened yet.
We also don't know that they squeezed through any small areas. They say that the flooding water moved earth which closed up some of the openings.

Let's hope they all get out, and then let the inquest start.

**** off and get off your high horse you sad pedantic tit. I knew that you would be itching to respond in some shape of form. So predictable, you just cannot help yourself.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So their coach may have saved them.

essentially yes. not to mention surviving 10 odd days before discovery. made a error of judgment, corrected it as best as could.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
**** off and get off your high horse you sad pedantic tit. I knew that you would be itching to respond in some shape of form. So predictable, you just cannot help yourself.
Jesus you've got some issues. You were criticising the coach for what he's done when we don't know what happened yet. I was simply saying we don't know he did much wrong yet, so let's not blame him without the facts.

Maybe keep your abusive attacks on me for another thread eh.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
It’s fantastic news, and the divers are real heroes.

Bang on the button there Nitram about hero,s was listening to R2 and Ed Miliband sitting in was on about Southgate being a hero and national treasure,get real want a hero try these diver's or Lifeboat crews that turn out in a force 9 not knowing if they return and there a few others,but not an England manger.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Every rescue will make every subsequent rescue more probable. Imagine being a child in there now KNOWING that you will get out, because your mates have.

This is great. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that there will be no problems.

Looking on the dark side,wouldn't you surely say everything was going ok to those left behind awaiting rescue ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Looking on the dark side,wouldn't you surely say everything was going ok to those left behind awaiting rescue ?
I'd imagine the last thing they'd want to do is tell the kids, or the coach for that matter, that anything has gone wrong. There'd be a fair chance the coach wouldn't want to come out if one of the children ahead of him had died, so I'd expect them to lie if they had to.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Jesus you've got some issues. You were criticising the coach for what he's done when we don't know what happened yet. I was simply saying we don't know he did much wrong yet, so let's not blame him without the facts.

Maybe keep your abusive attacks on me for another thread eh.

I said I was surprised, and two posters responded in good tone. You on the other hand will chop up a comment into multi sections for your own pedantic agenda. The only issue I have is people wasting my time, and your issue is you have too much of it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I said I was surprised, and two posters responded in good tone. You on the other hand will chop up a comment into multi sections for your own pedantic agenda.
You're so wrong it's sad. I was the second person to respond to you. I have no agenda. I split posts so I can make it clear which bit I'm replying to, I did not distort what you wrote. You assumed that they had squeezed through a small area, and that their coach thought that was a good idea. I'm not attacking you, just saying we don't really know what happened yet, so let's not accuse the coach of anything.

You saw I had responded and since you (in your mind) knew I'd be itching to respond, you assumed I was being unfair to you and you automatically went into mental mode and started swearing at me. I said nothing wrong.

Just put me on your ignore list and chill out.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
I had read a report that the Coach sent a letter out to the families saying he was sorry but they replied saying it wasnt his fault. Probably a bunch of boys that were all excited and got trapped. Nobody to blame.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I had read a report that the Coach sent a letter out to the families saying he was sorry but they replied saying it wasnt his fault. Probably a bunch of boys that were all excited and got trapped. Nobody to blame.

Yes he did, no-one should be trying to create a blame game here it was a very unfortunate set of circumstances that led to this and also one diver has already lost his life.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It's posted on this thread, further back.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You're so wrong it's sad. I was the second person to respond to you. I have no agenda. I split posts so I can make it clear which bit I'm replying to, I did not distort what you wrote. You assumed that they had squeezed through a small area, and that their coach thought that was a good idea. I'm not attacking you, just saying we don't really know what happened yet, so let's not accuse the coach of anything.

You saw I had responded and since you (in your mind) knew I'd be itching to respond, you assumed I was being unfair to you and you automatically went into mental mode and started swearing at me. I said nothing wrong.

Just put me on your ignore list and chill out.

FFS, there was talk the other day of them not being able to get through some areas with breathing apparatus. This suggests to me having to squeeze through in some parts. Clearly you have an agenda and jumped on this because you thought you knew better.

Saying I am surprised is not accusing the coach of anything. How the **** you would jump on that and turn it into an accusation is beyond belief, unless you had an agenda. And I don't need to be reminded that there will be an inquest, but I have to be careful of what I say because triggaar says so.

I haven’t gone into mental mode I am just making it clear to you that I am not interested in conversing with you because of your constant comment picking and pedanticness.

I don’t need a button to remind me to ignore you but I suggest you do for me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
FFS, there was talk the other day of them not being able to get through some areas with breathing apparatus. This suggests to me having to squeeze through in some parts.
Yes, that's on the way out. That doesn't mean they had to squeeze their way in.

Clearly you have an agenda
I do not.
and jumped on this because you thought you knew better.
I did not jump on anything, I simply replied. You were jumping to conclusions about the decisions of the coach, and I'm simply saying let's wait and see.

Saying I am surprised is not accusing the coach of anything. How the **** you would jump on that and turn it into an accusation is beyond belief
You said that the coach thought it was a good idea and you thought they had squeezed their way in before the cave flooded.

I haven’t gone into mental mode
You started swearing at me when I wasn't even having a go at you. To be honest it does look a bit mental.
I am just making it clear to you that I am not interested in conversing with you because of your constant comment picking and pedanticness.
This hasn't got anything to do with being pedantic. You thought the coach thought it was a good idea for them to be squeezing through these caves when they flood, and I simply said that's not what happened. Thunder Bolt also pointed out that's not how it happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here