Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Punishment for this rotter

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Considering how many people there were around that area, I seriously doubt that it was the girls that did the damage to that car. If anything they look late to the party. Unfortunately someone photographed them and now they’ll probably face the consequences for it.

It took me abound 30 seconds to find these images in fact

View attachment 98489
View attachment 98490

Considering that not so long ago there were pair of nutters with knives stabbing at strangers on this very street, and the ambulance service was pivotal in keeping people alive, these utter ***** cavorting on the ambulance are on a par with someone pissing on the Cenotaph as far as I am concerned.

Edited as I mixed up this OP with that other clown who posts similar crap...

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Rather than body shaming the two women I'm surprised no one picked up on this twerp on which to focus their ridicule. The way he looks is a conscious choice he made of his own free volition before leaving the house and no doubt after looking in the mirror. His choice of attire alone should increase the severity of any sentence which might be served on him.

90F49FCF-CE97-42D0-A443-2651E3EDA64F.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don’t. Her fatness is likely to cost the NHS a lot more money over the next 20-30 years than a person who knows when to put the fork down

Margate is awash with mobility vehicles, transporting women younger than me to the offy. No doubt they were pissing between parked vehicles while sheltering a kebab, 25 years ago. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Rather than body shaming the two women I'm surprised no one picked up on this twerp on which to focus their ridicule. The way he looks is a conscious choice he made of his own free volition before leaving the house and no doubt after looking in the mirror. His choice of attire alone should increase the severity of any sentence which might be served on him.

View attachment 98502

200 hours' community service, cleaning the piss vomit and blood from the back of ambulances would be right and proper. The totally gormless ****.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’m not saying what the girl did wasn’t wrong. I’m merely exasperated with the generational holier than thou attitudes of some posters. Plus the body shaming by some is frankly petty and childish.

It's not a generational thing like that - don't stereotype people; it's the first step towards discrimination.

I am an older person (well, nearly) and I can categorically state I never jumped on a car or emergency response vehicle - or did any criminal damage - when drunk. I'm not speaking for the whole of my generation, and neither I suspect are most of the posters who are condemning this sort of action. I didn't/don't behave like this, and if they didn't/don't either they are just speaking for themselves when condemning such behaviour. Nothing 'generational' or holier than thou about it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's not a generational thing like that - don't stereotype people; it's the first step towards discrimination.

I am an older person (well, nearly) and I can categorically state I never jumped on a car or emergency response vehicle - or did any criminal damage - when drunk. I'm not speaking for the whole of my generation, and neither I suspect are most of the posters who are condemning this sort of action. I didn't/don't behave like this, and if they didn't/don't either they are just speaking for themselves when condemning such behaviour. Nothing 'generational' or holier than thou about it.

:bowdown:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Wow, so the ambulance was actually responding to a call, while these idiots were dancing on the roof? :facepalm:

No class whatsoever.

They should go back to just singing about how their granddads killed Germans in the war, or their continual conflict with the IRA, or even the muslim terrorists the England fans are so bravely fighting.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Wow, so the ambulance was actually responding to a call, while these idiots were dancing on the roof? :facepalm:

Not sure the report confirms it was on a call, just that it is now out of service. Suspect it was parked up to be close to where the crowds were in case it was needed. Had somebody needed it then thanks to the morons it couldn't have helped.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not sure the report confirms it was on a call
One report said the driver was on call helping someone. Don't know if it was accurate though.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Shaming them for clambering over a car, go for it. If you think shaming them based on their body is ok, you’re a bit of a ****.

Can we have a go at the two FAT sweaty blokes on the roof of the vehicle or will you cry about that too? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here