Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Punishment for this rotter

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Have you seen the video of the lads running amok in a London branch of IKEA? As always the some idiots take it too far. I hope those responsible for the damage to the ambulance also have to pay for the damage.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Look at all the non sinners on this board. No one done anything bad when drunk and over excited ? It’s nothing to be proud of and Im sure they will feel some remorse later on. But all this name and shame by people who have never made a mistake is pathetic.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
To be fair the lad in the red shorts and blue hat looks a bit embarrassed. 30 years ago, I did so many alcohol fuel induced similar stupid things, but even when completely gone would have never thought to play around with Police, Fire or ambulance people. Just shows how the level of respect has dropped so far over the years.

I remember during Italia '90 there was the same general joy but mostly that took the form of spontaneous singing in the streets and honking of car horns, I'm sure that theft of road cones was about the worst I ever saw in Worthing, would never jump on a car or heaven forbid, an emergency services vehicle.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Thunderthighs has a mate.....

66f9693ec02e23b85ed9a02b5e72862a.png

https://twitter.com/wmashart/status/1015892633661640704?s=21

I notice in the background that nearly everyone have put their camera phones away now ?.....

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I remember during Italia '90 there was the same general joy but mostly that took the form of spontaneous singing in the streets and honking of car horns, I'm sure that theft of road cones was about the worst I ever saw in Worthing, would never jump on a car or heaven forbid, an emergency services vehicle.

You seem to be forgetting what happened when we lost to Germany (and again in 96)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You seem to be forgetting what happened when we lost to Germany (and again in 96)

It was 28 years ago, I remember a huge sense of disappointment and melancholy, I honestly did not see any vandalism other than a few beer glasses thrown.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Hope it's not as bad as Italia 90 on Wednesday night on the streets of Brighton, that was shameful.

Not confident we are going to the final then?

I fear some people really believe (What started as a bit of a joke) "It's Coming Home" and might be in for a nasty shock if we get to play France or Belgium on Sunday. What will the reaction be to 52 years of hurt?

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
It was 28 years ago, I remember a huge sense of disappointment and melancholy, I honestly did not see any vandalism other than a few beer glasses thrown.

I can remember after going out of Euro 96 a few shop windows getting smashed in Montague St........

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Look at all the non sinners on this board. No one done anything bad when drunk and over excited ? It’s nothing to be proud of and Im sure they will feel some remorse later on. But all this name and shame by people who have never made a mistake is pathetic.

Bollocks. People need to learn that there are consequences of dickish behaviour resulting in criminal damage to any property, let alone an NHS vehicle. If they had genuine remorse they’d be handing themselves in to the local nick this morning with a grovelling apology alongside an offer to repay the damage.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Looking at the photos, the damage is probably over £10000 so that put's it firmly in the Crown Court bracket. Aggravating factors are also Group Action, Damage to Emergency Equipment/Public Amenity.
I'd say that when they get caught, they are going inside for a while.
£10k damage? Are you mad? It’s a car bonnet ffs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here