Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Punishment for this rotter

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I’m not saying what the girl did wasn’t wrong. I’m merely exasperated with the generational holier than thou attitudes of some posters. Plus the body shaming by some is frankly petty and childish.

Don't be so soppy. These people need shaming by any and all means available. Only way they'll learn not to be twats. It's actually doing them a favour. As would a criminal record.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't be so soppy. These people need shaming by any and all means available. Only way they'll learn not to be twats. It's actually doing them a favour. As would a criminal record.
Not to mention making everybody else feel a little better about themselves!!!!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This thread has got a bit nasty. 2 wrongs don't make a right. I hope there's not any women in similar shape reading this thread.

With you up to a point, but you open yourself up to a fair bit of ridicule if you’re daft enough to stand on an emergency vehicle trying to get to a call.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll not have enough time to read this again before the next shaming:-

Soyouvebeenpubliclyshamed.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Of course, I'm not and never would condone it, but "shouting at a police dog for being German" is just in a whole new league of lunacy :lolol:

It’s ****ing hilarious that :lol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
She's made her own decisions and will have to accept the consequences that come her way as a result. Same as for the rest of us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Clearly, when you have a hot day where those who like football (and those who don’t particularly as it happens!) go out and get hammered there’s going to be idiots in places. There were millions and millions doing it yesterday and I feel it a bit harsh on the football that it’s being blamed as the reason. All it’s done is increase the numbers of those getting battered at a weekend ten fold - happens every week in the world as it is.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
That was brilliant. I was there and many a shop window got put in. No cctv in those days.

Ooooo, proper hard man. Bet you looked big and clever in front of the other knuckle draggers.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Shaming them for clambering over a car, go for it. If you think shaming them based on their body is ok, you’re a bit of a ****.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Clearly, when you have a hot day where those who like football (and those who don’t particularly as it happens!) go out and get hammered there’s going to be idiots in places. There were millions and millions doing it yesterday and I feel it a bit harsh on the football that it’s being blamed as the reason. All it’s done is increase the numbers of those getting battered at a weekend ten fold - happens every week in the world as it is.

There are more arrests at music festivals than football matches, but the general public still have the perception that football fans are hooligans.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There are more arrests at music festivals than football matches, but the general public still have the perception that football fans are hooligans.

Yep that’s exactly the point I was making. Obviously it was because of the football that everyone was out all day drinking but it’s more a case of millions of extra drinkers on the football bandwagon and party atmosphere of the country that will bring out idiots. Yet it’ll be attributed to footy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here