Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 181
  1. #171
    Registered loser Megazone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Northern Hemisphere.
    Posts
    6,660


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rippleman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you deliberately missing the point? The girl is clearly unashamed of her body as otherwise I seriously doubt she would have dressed in very little, trampled an emergency vehicle in front of a crowd of hundreds of people merrily snapping away at her.

    And if you have to resort to calling a fellow poster a c*nt, then your argument is already lost.
    I was more shocked at one of the men who jumped on the ambulance, lack of broad shoulders. He clearly wasn't concerned about his shoulders so it only makes sense to target them. The man made Jake Robinson look broad. His shoulders were an embarrassment and makes you realise what sort of idiot it takes to jump on an ambulance car.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #172
      Drew drew's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      Burgess Hill
      Posts
      15,213


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by cuthbert View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm 74 yo and I would not want an excessive punishment for a 21 yo woman, which may damage her future career prospects, for one episode of drunken stupidity. Having said that I also don't want to see any copycat behaviour in future by others. I hope that the general reaction from all sections of society in this case will deter others, but I'm not holding my breath.
      No custodial sentence but she should have to contribute to the cost of repair.
    • #173
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      7,172


      5 Not allowed!
      Has society really got to the point where a fat lass on a car bonnet can't be called what she is? A fat lass on a car bonnet. She danced on an ambulance that was on a call for heaven's sakes. I'm not gonna lose any sleep if the fat cow gets offended.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
    • #174
      Twats everywhere Bladders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      The Troubadour
      Posts
      11,956


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Has society really got to the point where a fat lass on a car bonnet can't be called what she is? A fat lass on a car bonnet. She danced on an ambulance that was on a call for heaven's sakes. I'm not gonna lose any sleep if the fat cow gets offended.
      You disgust me .

      There’s no place in 2018 for body shaming , even if she was a clown footed lard ball


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Fresh Nappies wanted, CASH WAITING!
    • #175
      Members dazzer6666's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Burgess Hill
      Posts
      22,541


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I was more shocked at one of the men who jumped on the ambulance, lack of broad shoulders. He clearly wasn't concerned about his shoulders so it only makes sense to target them. The man made Jake Robinson look broad. His shoulders were an embarrassment and makes you realise what sort of idiot it takes to jump on an ambulance car.
      Bodyshamer. I'm standing-up for the spindly-shouldered minority.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
    • #176
      Registered loser Megazone's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      Northern Hemisphere.
      Posts
      6,660


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Has society really got to the point where a fat lass on a car bonnet can't be called what she is? A fat lass on a car bonnet. She danced on an ambulance that was on a call for heaven's sakes. I'm not gonna lose any sleep if the fat cow gets offended.
      What about "fat lasses" who don't jump on car bonnets?

      Do we call them skinny?
    • #177

      0 Not allowed!
      Jesus Christ what's happened to this effing forum

      Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Nibble@Wrong-Direction is one of the biggest idiots on this board.
    • #178
      Twats everywhere Bladders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      The Troubadour
      Posts
      11,956


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wrong-Direction View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Jesus Christ what's happened to this effing forum

      Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Seems the same as always to me
      Fresh Nappies wanted, CASH WAITING!
    • #179

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No custodial sentence but she should have to contribute to the cost of repair.
      Does any criminal record associated with this type of offence get wiped clean after a period of time? Sorry to be so ignorant.
    • #180
      Members tiberious's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Location
      The earth
      Posts
      723


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I was more shocked at one of the men who jumped on the ambulance, lack of broad shoulders. He clearly wasn't concerned about his shoulders so it only makes sense to target them. The man made Jake Robinson look broad. His shoulders were an embarrassment and makes you realise what sort of idiot it takes to jump on an ambulance car.
      Megazone us men have feeling to

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •