Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So, who is going to bring the drum nest season?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I actually thought that this was all set to go last season after the club agreed it , then the day the drummer turned up he and a very accomplished Trumpeter were told on arrival sorry it's a no go after a raft of complaints were received from the anti everything atmospheric brigade , some stalwarts of i want complete silence when i watch a game of football threatened a walk out 20 minutes before the end , so in reality a 5 minute extension on a normal matchday , this was enough to make the club do a U turn and ban anything that makes a noise when you hit it .

I suppose the deafening roar of Albion Albion Albion will have to do for now .

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
That ****ing brass band has stopped me going to England games for some time.

A drum is ok if used to assist organic songs which are starting up, but what invariably happens (particularly as anyone who wants to bring a drum has to be a 'certain kind of person') is that they think they are central to everything and have to start it all themselves. Hence why you get knobs smashing on them without any response from the crowd at numerous stadiums.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
We had one in the pub the other night.

It was set up by the pub, had his own little stage. He was alright but only because he drummed about 3 times during the match.

Still a no from me.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
Please feel free to bring a drum along to the Amex on the train. Make sure you don't get an early train so it is nice and full. That way, when my foot goes straight through it I can make it seem more of an accident.

Alternatively, please don't be offended if you find yourself wearing it like a hula hoop after it is placed over your head to help make more space.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
No thank you, we don't need your sort in the NS:-

lucy_pinder.jpg

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What a nightmare it would be if you got yourself a season ticket, turned up for the 1st match, sat back in your chair looking around thinking this is going to be a good season and then BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM! X18.

How do the fans who sit around them actually cope?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What a nightmare it would be if you got yourself a season ticket, turned up for the 1st match, sat back in your chair looking around thinking this is going to be a good season and then BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM! X18.

How do the fans who sit around them actually cope?
In fairness it would be more enjoyable than the incessant Bong-Bashing, (not in a good way) I have to put up with, from the bloke a couple of rows back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here