0 Not allowed!
    1-1
    Sanibona!!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Well worked goal.

0 Not allowed!
      Russia will never allow England to beat them in Moscow - Military invisible gas or frequency tech will be used...nanobots on the hotel breakfast...you name it.......we would 100% lose to Russia in Moscow.

Croatia have to win this game.

0 Not allowed!
      Brave Croat supporters openly celebrating.

Beware of hotel suite door handles later and hotel grub. One word - Polonium.

0 Not allowed!
      Mr Putin's helicopter seems to have a minor engine issue and has been shut down as a precaution.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015
      Test your smoke alarm Bry Nylon's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I want Croatia to win just so I can be certain that this competition isn't bent.

0 Not allowed!
      How am I going to get this beer out of my clothes

0 Not allowed!
      A few more yellow cards could come in handy for England. Croatia are the favourites to progress but they have NINE players currently on a yellow card. They include key starters Ivan Rakitic, Marcelo Brozovic, Mario Mandzukic, Vedran Corluka, Tin Jedvaj and Marko Pjaca. Ante Rebic, Sime Vrsaljko will also miss the England game if they receive a yellow card against Russia.For the hosts, they have less players at risk with five players having picked up a booking so far in the World Cup. But that includes Aleksandr Golovin, who has been crucial to Russia’s success in the competition so far. Yuri Gazinsky, Ilya Kutepov, Fedor Smolov and Roman Zobnin make up the remaining Russian players currently on a yellow.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lawro's Lip View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      A few more yellow cards could come in handy for England. Croatia are the favourites to progress but they have NINE players currently on a yellow card. They include key starters Ivan Rakitic, Marcelo Brozovic, Mario Mandzukic, Vedran Corluka, Tin Jedvaj and Marko Pjaca. Ante Rebic, Sime Vrsaljko will also miss the England game if they receive a yellow card against Russia.For the hosts, they have less players at risk with five players having picked up a booking so far in the World Cup. But that includes Aleksandr Golovin, who has been crucial to Russia’s success in the competition so far. Yuri Gazinsky, Ilya Kutepov, Fedor Smolov and Roman Zobnin make up the remaining Russian players currently on a yellow.
      I think the cards are scrubbed, but any injuries won't be.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lawro's Lip View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Thought cards got wiped after the QF games?
      ''At times, Brighton looked so comfortable they could have been settling into an armchair with a nice mug of hot tea and a plate of biscuits.''