Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Official Match Thread: England v Sweden

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
This Marcus the Pig does seem reliable. 4 correct predictions tells me he knows his stuff. I doubt any of it is guess work either. He must obviously know people within the international football scene to get so many predictions correct. Does he have any brothers?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Every time I put SSN on there seems to be another psychic animal or fish or something. I'm not entirely convinced that this stuff is scientifically based now. It's getting dumbed down.

Re tomorrow. I do actually think we'll win. It'll be a grind though. Bring it on.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
This Marcus the Pig does seem reliable. 4 correct predictions tells me he knows his stuff. I doubt any of it is guess work either. He must obviously know people within the international football scene to get so many predictions correct. Does he have any brothers?

He did but they're now bacon.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

The octopus runs a sports business with many arms.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Every time I put SSN on there seems to be another psychic animal or fish or something. I'm not entirely convinced that this stuff is scientifically based now. It's getting dumbed down.

Re tomorrow. I do actually think we'll win. It'll be a grind though. Bring it on.

BBC breakfast had a puppy this morning. It picked England :thumbsup:

Although I'd imagine a dog chew under the England flag helped

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Home or Away strip today?

es-football-composite-twin-up-inset.jpg

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Leaving here in about an hour to get a 2 hour warm up done before the game.
I may treat myself to some bangers and mash when I get there, good English style grub.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here