Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] When was the last time you were asked for directions?

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
I can't remember this happening to me for years. SatNav & Smart Phones have killed it. Used to qualify as your good deed for the day.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
3 hours ago

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm asked directions reasonably often - it's certainly not a rare event. I ask directions pretty regularly too - particularly trying to locate cricket grounds in Sussex, all of which seem to be extremely well hidden.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This afternoon in Monks Gate, happens quiet regularly in London, also I will approach Tourists who are looking at maps to see if they need assistance

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
probably about once a month

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I take GREAT joy in sending people in the wrong direction.
Makes you wonder how people get themselves dressed in the morning if they don’t know where they’re going..
****witts.

el punal

A couple of seasons ago we were playing Birmingham City at the Amex, a group of Brummies at Brighton station asked me where the sea was. I pointed them in the right direction down Queens Road. Just keeping going down all the way, I said, until your feet get wet.

Gosh, I thought, how could one man have so much wit. :drink: :tosser:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
2 weeks ago in France by two cyclists. I was chuffed I knew where they wanted to go, and gave them correct instructions. The old brain isn't dead yet.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Very rarely here but was asked quite regularly on holiday abroad. I guess that's to be expected though.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
So it’s just me that doesn’t get asked. Now I’ve got a complex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I take GREAT joy in sending people in the wrong direction.
Makes you wonder how people get themselves dressed in the morning if they don’t know where they’re going..
****witts.

I loved it when someone asked me if the train stopped at Preston Park and I said YES when it was FIRST stop East Croydon or sent them to Eastbourne when they wanted WORTHING

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here