February - December 12

March - January 25

April - February 22

May - April 5

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Can normally add a couple of days to those dates as they drag it out as usual to the last possible minute.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I think we will see United at home moved for TV, seeing as we beat them on the final home game last season and this is our first home game.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
....and so it begins

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/status/1015188686324092928

Brighton & Hove Albion’s Premier League matches against Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur and Southampton across August and September, have all been selected for live television coverage.

The mouth-watering first home game of the season against Man United will now take place on Sunday 19th August, kick-off 4pm, and will be shown live on Sky Sports.

BT Sport will show Albion’s match away at Liverpool on Saturday 25th August, with a later 5.30pm kick-off time.

The south coast derby against Southampton at St Mary’s has been moved to Monday 17th September, kick-off 8pm, and will be shown live on Sky Sports.

Tottenham Hotspur make the trip to the Amex five days later on Saturday 22nd September, kick-off 5.30pm, and the game will be broadcast live by BT Sport.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Man United at home, now Sunday 4pm, and Southampton away, now Monday 8pm have been rearranged for Sky.

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Brilliant, the only home game last season I couldn’t attend last season thanks to TV changes by sky has been changed again to a date I can’t make.... F****** hate sky

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Brilliant, the only home game last season I couldn’t attend last season thanks to TV changes by sky has been changed again to a date I can’t make.... F****** hate sky

I hope you can change your plans, really not fair to miss out on Utd twice. Unless Arsenal at home changes, I'll be missing that one twice too alas.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not at the Spurs game due to a wedding. Might be able to see it now.

Result.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We all know how much fun St Mary’s is to get to and from mid week. One trip I’ll never do again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fecking Monday in Soton nightmare by car last time getting to the game - grrrr

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills