Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
3 lions all over my shirt?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I hope the lions didn't get indigestion.

When will people get educated that rhino horn is made of keratin, the same as your fingernails. Bite your nails if you want an aphrodisiac.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I hope it hurt.
Agreed. If ***** like these get caught (rather than eaten) then the punishment should be being thrown to a hungry pack of lions, Roman style.

Same punishment for any Chinese ******* buying Rhino horn. Utter utter *****.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The lions got their just deserts and main course obviously.

Here is some useless information. The 3 Lions on the Royal Arms of England started life as 3 Leopards.

That don't rhyme.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I wonder if they fought over who got the breast and who got the leg ?

One is a Liverpool supporter so had all the livers.
Next is a Hartlepool supporter so had all the hearts.
Third one is an Arsenal supporter...he wasn't hungry.

el punal

Three lions on my shirt,

My blood is still streaming,

Thirty bites of hurt,

Can’t stop the screaming,

It’s going numb, it’s going numb, it’s going, my body’s going numb,

It’s going numb, it’s going numb, it’s going, my body’s going numb,

Three lions on my shirt . . . (repeat until you get indigestion). :drink:

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Three people died

Quite possibly people with wives, children, parents

The people that died were certainly not going to get rich from this (other people, elsewhere, might get rich, but not those that died). They probably were very aware of the risks but went ahead anyway. It is likely they were engaging in this activity out of desperation (possibly they were driven by blood lust, hatred of Rhinos or something, but i doubt it). Maybe just taking a last resort to try and feed their families.I don't know, but all of these are reasons that have driven 'poachers' in Africa that i have talked with in the past.

So go ahead and celebrate these deaths, but speaking as someone who has previously been directly involved in Rhino conservation, I won't be joining in.

Oh, and Rhino horn is not used (primarily) as a pereived aphrodisiac. Never has been.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Three people died

Quite possibly people with wives, children, parents

The people that died were certainly not going to get rich from this (other people, elsewhere, might get rich, but not those that died). They probably were very aware of the risks but went ahead anyway. It is likely they were engaging in this activity out of desperation (possibly they were driven by blood lust, hatred of Rhinos or something, but i doubt it). Maybe just taking a last resort to try and feed their families.I don't know, but all of these are reasons that have driven 'poachers' in Africa that i have talked with in the past.

So go ahead and celebrate these deaths, but speaking as someone who has previously been directly involved in Rhino conservation, I won't be joining in.

Oh, and Rhino horn is not used (primarily) as a pereived aphrodisiac. Never has been.

The fact remains that keratin cures nothing. Asian countries should be telling their populations that it has no medical benefits.

Get rid of the market, there would be nobody tryin to steal and kill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here