Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Reasons we will beat Sweden (in one sentence).

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We always beat Sweden

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Because we need a World Cup win to take the people's mind off the rubbish that's going on at home - panem et Circenses, or bread and circusses in English.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Man for man England are the better team, barring a catastrophe should (will) win & have a manager who knows what his best team is.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Because if we don't win, I'm not going to IKEA ever again. Ever. That'll learn them and I have told them this.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
The Swedes are very confident about their ability to stop us scoring, slightly arrogant about it actually. I love the country and the people but me and my girlfriend won’t be talking tomorrow (possibly longer depending on the result).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Because we're not arrogant enough to be counting our chickens...........................................

.................oh.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Because, although the Pommes may crumble, it's more likely that the Swedes will hash it up. Or...

If both teams crumble, the Pommes have pure Kane in their mix, whereas the opposition are a collection of artificial Swedeners.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Because we need a World Cup win to take the people's mind off the rubbish that's going on at home - panem et Circenses, or bread and circusses in English.

So? What's wrong with a bit of escapism, a bit of a feelgood vibe? Do you stand at the airport and tell people not to enjoy their holidays as all their problems will still be there when they get back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here