Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] *Making EASY money on PHOTOSHOP*

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Someone has posted a really weird thread about a PCN fine. A fine they're not going to have to pay. They're not going to suffer at all, and the OP is just a funny piss-take of it. And you deplore the lack of empathy, while on another thread you mock the death of 3 men who have been killed by lions. 3 men who probably don't have much money and have resorted to dangerous crime, possibly to help feed their families.

I too deplore their actions, but if you're going to take the piss out of their death, complaining that Ernest has a lack of empathy is extremely hypocritical.

Not it isn't. And it seems that you put pedantry before empathy. Anyway to missquote Denis Healey, after that rebuke I feel like I've just been mauled by a dead sheep :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not it isn't. And it seems that you put pedantry before empathy.
You've been obsessed with this pedantry thing in recent posts. I'm not even being pedantic. Ernest hasn't been a bully, and there's very little for him to be empathetic about. You've been far more callous.

Anyway to missquote Denis Healey, after that rebuke I feel like I've just been mauled by a dead sheep :lolol:
And now you're reduced to laughing at your own jokes :shrug:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Ernest has being doing the same gag for 15 years - yet people still find it funny?

I'm still waiting for him to kiss Dick Knight's arse in the centre circle. He welched on that one.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ernest has being doing the same gag for 15 years - yet people still find it funny?

I'm still waiting for him to kiss Dick Knight's arse in the centre circle. He welched on that one.

It raises a chuckle most of the time - luckily NSC keeps providing him with the material. I'm struggling to see where the 'bullying' is though.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This is about as funny as that Ruislip van story.
Oh wait that was at my expense :rolleyes::yawn:

Ernest's piss-taking is really NSC's 'This is your Life', 'Gottcha' equivalent. You've sort of 'arrived' if one of your threads is 'Big Hilda, sausage & sauce-d' by everyone's favourite gimp in pink :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It used to be every week, but it's only the odd one now. This one needed to be done. Obviously when this massive council scam finally unravels and a movie is made about it, with one of NSC's own as the star man, we can all look back at this and laugh.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It used to be every week, but it's only the odd one now. This one needed to be done. Obviously when this massive council scam finally unravels and a movie is made about it, with one of NSC's own as the star man, we can all look back at this and laugh.

The OP on the other thread is in a bit of a state, understandably (if you gave it a moment's thought - or had a little more empathy). He has played down what he's had to do, but if it were me I'd be livid, and unsettled. It has clearly taken its toll. Your lazy mockery is not appropriate in this instance. The reason I need to explain this to you is the reason I struggle (I'm annoyed) to say much more to you than this: don't accidentally become a bully; after all if NSC were just a piss-take there would be no excuse for your being you so pedantic (unless you had opted to be a one tricky pony). Quite a lot of the time folk on here are upset, struggling and may not be expressing themselves in the most 'manly' fashion. The reason I have been a bit rough with you lately is because you seem to have ridden roughshod over someone floundering. Of course it makes no sense to start a thread like he started - now do you get it? Consquntly you have suddenly got massively on my tits. But hopefully it will pass. Down the pub we'd call each other '*****' and it would be over in a tick. Less easy to do that on here. My last word on this. All the best (you ****) :wink:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The OP on the other thread is in a bit of a state, understandably (if you gave it a moment's thought - or had a little more empathy).
I'm very empathic thanks. The OP didn't give good reason in that thread as to why they'd be in a state, which is why so many people weren't full of empathy. That's not my fault.

He has played down what he's had to do
So how are we to know if things are bad if someone plays things down?

Your lazy mockery is not appropriate in this instance.
I can only reply to what's posted, and a lot of it is nonsense. If someone is only giving half the information, then they're not going to get the appropriate response are they.

The reason I need to explain this to you is the reason I struggle (I'm annoyed) to say much more to you than this: don't accidentally become a bully; after all if NSC were just a piss-take there would be no excuse for your being you so pedantic (unless you had opted to be a one tricky pony). Quite a lot of the time folk on here are upset, struggling and may not be expressing themselves in the most 'manly' fashion.
But it's fine for you to call me a w@nker when you disagree with me, right?

The reason I have been a bit rough with you lately is because you seem to have ridden roughshod over someone floundering. Of course it makes no sense to start a thread like he started - now do you get it?
There is a lot of arguing, trolling and general piss-taking on NSC, and if you like to have a laugh on here, you join in. You can't just tell that someone has an issue and therefore opt out. If you thought someone was struggling in some way, then IMO you'd be best saying so, or PM'ing a few people if necessary. No point just going off on one and being unreasonable with someone you're pissed off with, when they have no way of knowing why you're pissed off, because that won't help the person you're concerned about.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The OP on the other thread is in a bit of a state, understandably (if you gave it a moment's thought - or had a little more empathy). He has played down what he's had to do, but if it were me I'd be livid, and unsettled. It has clearly taken its toll. Your lazy mockery is not appropriate in this instance. The reason I need to explain this to you is the reason I struggle (I'm annoyed) to say much more to you than this: don't accidentally become a bully; after all if NSC were just a piss-take there would be no excuse for your being you so pedantic (unless you had opted to be a one tricky pony). Quite a lot of the time folk on here are upset, struggling and may not be expressing themselves in the most 'manly' fashion. The reason I have been a bit rough with you lately is because you seem to have ridden roughshod over someone floundering. Of course it makes no sense to start a thread like he started - now do you get it? Consquntly you have suddenly got massively on my tits. But hopefully it will pass. Down the pub we'd call each other '*****' and it would be over in a tick. Less easy to do that on here. My last word on this. All the best (you ****) :wink:

Jesus, what a load of sanctimonious bollocks. You know how Brits work.......give us any type of disaster, and someone will be joking about it within minutes. It’s what we do. Enrest and his amusing parodies are the NSC equivalent.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm very empathic thanks. The OP didn't give good reason in that thread as to why they'd be in a state, which is why so many people weren't full of empathy. That's not my fault.

So how are we to know if things are bad if someone plays things down?

I can only reply to what's posted, and a lot of it is nonsense. If someone is only giving half the information, then they're not going to get the appropriate response are they.

But it's fine for you to call me a w@nker when you disagree with me, right?

There is a lot of arguing, trolling and general piss-taking on NSC, and if you like to have a laugh on here, you join in. You can't just tell that someone has an issue and therefore opt out. If you thought someone was struggling in some way, then IMO you'd be best saying so, or PM'ing a few people if necessary. No point just going off on one and being unreasonable with someone you're pissed off with, when they have no way of knowing why you're pissed off, because that won't help the person you're concerned about.

Not all responses and reactions to things take into account (or can take into account) the full facts.....anyway....I have a short fuse over certain issues and the outcome can be mannered (through gritted teeth).

I apologise for that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here