Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A tad aggressive.

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Careful fella.

You're going to upset @Whitechapel and @alfredmizen using words like that on here. Prepare for an imminent "ffs..." and some kind of withering comment about your age, or something.
    It’s genuinely great that somebody not finding you funny on an internet messageboard has upset you so much.

BTW, you forgot to put a word in block capitals for extra HILARITY points. A rookie mistake for the king of comedy.
    I don't want a MOBO Award so stop
    Nah, I've already got a doorstop

CasisDead - Whatís my name?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel View Post
      Itís genuinely great that somebody not finding you funny on an internet messageboard has upset you so much.

BTW, you forgot to put a word in block capitals for extra HILARITY points. A rookie mistake for the king of comedy.
      Who said I was trying to be funny ? I had a moan-up about Lineker - is a straightforward RANT not allowed then ? (nb: capitals are just for emphasis, there's nothing inherently funny about them - see ?).

'King of comedy' ? Not sure what you're on about chap, but I'm amused that you feel the need to single out and critique my posts in particular. For the record I wasn't trying to be funny, neither am I in the slightest bit bothered or upset whether anyone finds my posts funny, bothersome, offensive, tiresome, dull, or anything else inbetween. I'm far, far too long in the tooth on here to get "upset" by anything, tbh.

Something about me has clearly crawled up your arse though. The good news is, there's a very easy way of fixing that in your settings, so I suggest you use it.

"But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

0 Not allowed!
      Why isnít there a straight Pride?
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      A tad aggressive.

0 Not allowed!
      Who said I was trying to be funny ? I had a moan-up about Lineker - is a straightforward RANT not allowed then ? (nb: capitals are just for emphasis, there's nothing inherently funny about them - see ?).

'King of comedy' ? Not sure what you're on about chap, but I'm amused that you feel the need to single out and critique my posts in particular. For the record I wasn't trying to be funny, neither am I in the slightest bit bothered or upset whether anyone finds my posts funny, bothersome, offensive, tiresome, dull, or anything else inbetween. I'm far, far too long in the tooth on here to get "upset" by anything, tbh.

Something about me has clearly crawled up your arse though. The good news is, there's a very easy way of fixing that in your settings, so I suggest you use it.

Look at you, emotional.

I mean, letís get it clear. You used a phrase I hadnít heard before and that I didnít find funny but other people did. I didnít quote you, or have a pop. I merely pointed out I was surprised people found it funny because it seemed to me like the kind of thing 13 year olds would snigger at. You then decided to tag me in a completely different thread because somebody had used the same phrase. Iím not really sure why. Youíre not trying to be funny apparently so I donít know why. To get a response? Attention? To show me just how not bothered you are? F*ck knows.

For someone who doesnít seem to be bothered, I have to admit you do seem awfully flustered about it. But you carry on, Ďchapí. Keep showing me how not bothered you are by tagging me in different threads and then telling me how really not bothered you are when I reply. Youíre coming across like a real champion though, well done.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      They don't even pay road tax.
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      I thought I'd go too far if I mentioned that one as well
      No **** it, always get the dig in about the road tax, they go into meltdown.
      Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
      Originally the Swankers Garage_Doors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      They don't even pay road tax.
      I'd assume it was Incorporated in the hire charge.
      God Save The Queen
      Originally the Swankers Garage_Doors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Anyone else noticed that the good weather has brought out an absolute epidemic of dippy Dorises and straw hatted shitgibbons hiring the City bikes and riding them in either circles or zig zags down the Prom when there's a perfectly good, bespoke, paid-for-by-my-council-tax cycle lane to use?

This is in no way a dig at regular cyclists BTW. At this time of year they're far too busy taking EPO and clogging up country lanes.
      Just so long one of them doesn't ring there bell at me.
      God Save The Queen

0 Not allowed!
      Wait till I bring out arsepenguin.
      yes , hilarious.

1 Not allowed!

hes made.you look like a bit of a wankpuffin hasnt he ?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel View Post
      Look at you, emotional.

I mean, let’s get it clear. You used a phrase I hadn’t heard before and that I didn’t find funny but other people did. I didn’t quote you, or have a pop. I merely pointed out I was surprised people found it funny because it seemed to me like the kind of thing 13 year olds would snigger at. You then decided to tag me in a completely different thread because somebody had used the same phrase. I’m not really sure why. You’re not trying to be funny apparently so I don’t know why. To get a response? Attention? To show me just how not bothered you are? F*ck knows.

For someone who doesn’t seem to be bothered, I have to admit you do seem awfully flustered about it. But you carry on, ‘chap’. Keep showing me how not bothered you are by tagging me in different threads and then telling me how really not bothered you are when I reply. You’re coming across like a real champion though, well done.

The old "he's replied to me so he must be really really upset" line. How predictable. Right-o chap, I think this has run its course. Have a nice evening.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"