Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tyson Gay

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Lazarou View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many official tickets have we sold for Saturday?
    A shade over 2,000 but no pay on the day.
    Winner with a capital W
    2013 NSC Rugby League Sweepstake Champion, 2014 NSC World Snooker Championship Runner-Up, 2017 Six Nations Prediction Winner, 2017 NSC Rugby League World Champion, 2017 Lyme Regis News Poster of the Year

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

2 Not allowed!
      Its nice though that were not getting headlines about our fans throwing furniture singing about the IRA etc.
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      there was also a bit of jiggery pokery with visas being granted then withdrawn then granted again only a few days prior to booked travel dates but the media beat up was the main deterrent.
      Not true. Free visa's have been available for ages as 'Fan IDs' which can be applied for online once you have purchased a ticket. Piece of cake.

I've got my flights booked for the Semis and Final, fingers crossed fly out again Tuesday - can't wait
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      Seems it takes 72 hours to get a Russia visa so little if any time, think JCL's will be few and far between for this one
      72 hours to get a visa if you don't have a ticket, but anyone that has bought a ticket for any game (or can find someone who has...) can get a free visa online
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
      Technocrat

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
      Not true. Free visa's have been available for ages as 'Fan IDs' which can be applied for online once you have purchased a ticket. Piece of cake.

I've got my flights booked for the Semis and Final, fingers crossed fly out again Tuesday - can't wait
      But bearing in mind our big attendances in the past are due to people turning up without tickets, I got into every game in 2006 buying from touts.

I'd love to know how Mexico and Colombia are getting so many fans in if it's needs to be legit to get a visa. The allocations from FIFA are usually pathetic
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      But bearing in mind our big attendances in the past are due to people turning up without tickets, I got into every game in 2006 buying from touts.

I'd love to know how Mexico and Colombia are getting so many fans in if it's needs to be legit to get a visa. The allocations from FIFA are usually pathetic
      Anyone can get a tourist visa in advance through normal channels. That said loads of the South Americans have seemingly bought tickets to any old game to make the most of it. Apparently in Moscow you can get tickets for England / Sweden below face value from Colombians heading home! Allocations were certainly fine in our case, we didn't sell out a single game and now everyone is panicking because we're progressing! Bloody JCLs
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
      Technocrat

0 Not allowed!
      72 hours to get a visa if you don't have a ticket, but anyone that has bought a ticket for any game (or can find someone who has...) can get a free visa online
      I should learn to read

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Munday View Post
      Its nice though that were not getting headlines about our fans throwing furniture singing about the IRA etc.
      ****ing England Band still got in though. If Southgate can manufacture a winning England side and break the curse of that rabble blighting the England matchday experience - then he'll deserve a knighthood
      Technocrat

0 Not allowed!
      , we didn't sell out a single game and now everyone is panicking because we're progressing! Bloody JCLs
      Yeah, some of my mates are talking about driving there if we get to the semis! About 28hrs from Calais.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Watched the 1-5 in Munich and went to Japan for 2002.

A wonderful experience for both in different ways. The 1-5 was straight after that Albion loss to Northampton the night before..how times change!

All of that said, being in England and in the pubs, bars, fanzones and on the beach when England win is always the best atmosphere.

So if you're not going to Russia, don't despair - you'll still have the best time out..and even more so if we win!
      "To be honest, I was holding out just for Brighton really. This is where I wanted to be."
      - Bobby Zamora, Tuesday 4th August 2015
      "It does not matter what league you are in, the goalposts don't move."
      - Glenn Murray, Sunday 4th March 2018