Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace had their own Fan Zone...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hurts doesnt it lads.
Eh? This is just another thread laughing at you.
And yet when it comes to what matters, on the pitch you are always, always shivering in the dark of our shadow.

Brighton doubles over Palace since the war:

50/51
51/52
55/56
57/58
75/76
80/81
83/84

Palace doubles over Brighton since the war:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Even though we pressed the self destruct button you still couldnt get near us. Dream on

If I were you, knowing we'd had a headstart and untold millions more pounds, I'd be pretty miffed we only just about managed to squeak into a four point gap.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Very true me old mucker buts whats the alternative- We'll be ok im sure. We always are..

Its the premier league- whats cheap? Look at that donkey you paid £13m for for example. Which as fate would have it is less than we paid for Cabaye.

I don't know which donkey you mean, all our buys and anyone for decent money have shown up very well, I can only assume you mean Locadia who has not had a chance yet due to the form of Mr Murray up front.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Is that the best you have Hans? Not very good at this are you

Its all fun and games. We are scummers, pikeys, sh1t ground, nigels, rip off merchants, sh1t area - have I missed anything off? And YET...
Yes, you've missed loads off. Shit training ground, kids train at Goals, Groupon, the Holmesdale chavs, Steve Parish, the US "investment", the stadium plans (bolt on a new stand to the tottering wreck), the goal music, the beamback fail and this very thread. That's just off the top of my head of Palace tinpottery. There's SO much more.

Of course, none of this matters to your lot. You're happy to be the laughing stock of English football. But let's remember something that is actually important. In your accounts (last year's of course) Crystal Palace were the ONLY Premier League team to spend more on wages and player amortisation than they received in income. The only team.

Unless you sell players you make a loss, despite over £100m income from TV revenue alone. Pissing money away as usual, "The Palace Way".

Fun times ahead.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What a tinpot club. No wonder they're attendances are so far behind us.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Reminds me of the original “The Running Man” film when Richards opens fire from his helicopter.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Yes, you've missed loads off. Shit training ground, kids train at Goals, Groupon, the Holmesdale chavs, Steve Parish, the US "investment", the stadium plans (bolt on a new stand to the tottering wreck), the goal music, the beamback fail and this very thread. That's just off the top of my head of Palace tinpottery. There's SO much more.

Of course, none of this matters to your lot. You're happy to be the laughing stock of English football. But let's remember something that is actually important. In your accounts (last year's of course) Crystal Palace were the ONLY Premier League team to spend more on wages and player amortisation than they received in income. The only team.

Unless you sell players you make a loss, despite over £100m income from TV revenue alone. Pissing money away as usual, "The Palace Way".

Fun times ahead.

And yet.. on the pitch we are the perennial winners. That stings doesnt it.

I probably shouldnt admit this but you and your distinct lack of warmth towards all things Palace, which I have identified over several posts on this board is quite endearing. You are one of my favourites.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
And yet.. on the pitch we are the perennial winners. That stings doesnt it.
Ha ha! Stings? Not in the slightest. You're not perennial winners, you're just spiv cheats who will eventually find their natural place in proceedings.

I think you're missing the point (like all the Palace goons on here). After all the shit we've endured, getting to and staying in the Premier League is absolutely fine for us. Bloody brilliant in fact. You've wasted 100s of millions of pounds to manage to finish just four points above us, and you can't afford it. It's unsustainable. Why is this so difficult to comprehend?

When your house of cards comes tumbling down (and that's when, not if) then we'll see who the "perennial winners" are.

Both teams achieved their goal last season which was staying up.... Oh, no you were going to be top ten and pushing for Europe weren't you? Actually when you look at it logically (tricky for you I know) it's not surprising that we're perfectly happy with how our club is run and where we are. If I were a Palace fan, I'd not be gloating about achieving nothing, I'd be asking serious questions about what the **** is going on with the financial management of my club and it's future.

You carry on being an ostrich though. I'm sure we won't be seeing you on here when the shit hits the fan anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here