Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace had their own Fan Zone...

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I bet it had more atmosphere than my sofa though, with a football hating wife showing no interest! My theory is you just need to watch a game with one other passionate supporter to really enjoy it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Almost as good as their FA cup Final big screen event.
81C17660-9265-4B68-9255-F038D59DA7A9.jpeg

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Do you mean BoxPark Croydon?

[tweet]1014251487327850496[/tweet]

It's a great place - right next to EC station.

All my boys were there (3) ...and each of them had 5 or 6 mates who supported England but locally supported many different teams. It would seem that 'fair play to them' is a bit of a dart skewed from the bullseye. It was 'England' fans and not attributable to Nigel FC.

Just wanted to paint the picture.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
The missus says it looks like a scene from the Walking Dead !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You know that feeling when you've taken the piss out of someone and you feel bad because you've clearly gone to far

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If I was CPFC management I would have just not bothered filming that...and I DEFINITELY wouldn’t post it on the internet. It looks like a disco at an all boys special school.

Jesus wept.

It’s a Palace thing. Remember that excuse of a dad that failed miserably to set that BHA flag on fire (whilst his embarrassed looking son held it), but STILL posted it on Twitter?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be fair, did you see the other scenes from the nightclub in Croydon where there was about 300 people going mental,when the pen went in.

Fair play to them
I don't think it was a nightclub, it was that outdoor zone set up outside East Croydon station. I actually had a peek in there on my way home (I only saw half the game thanks to more Southern incompetence) and it did look quality.

Edit: should have read the whole thread. Beaten to it by [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION].

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
They've missed a trick not selling tickets, Palace fans only turn up in large numbers if there's a chance of crashing something and denying ticketed fans entry.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You have to remember it wasn't CPFC or its fans fault that only 91 turned up, once they have worked out whose fault it was then the Palace fans will be on this thread

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That will never grow old. What a way to watch the Cup Final [emoji38]ol:

The Disney spiv actually had the cheek to charge a tenner for that (binoculars not included). He's got more front than Harrods.
And they all ended up crowded round little TVs on the scabby concourse instead (in order to watch Alan's dance and Lingard's winner). [emoji23]

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Hurts doesnt it lads. And yet when it comes to what matters, on the pitch you are always, always shivering in the dark of our shadow. Any chance you can give it a go next season?

*admittedly wouldnt have bothered releasing the video with that turn out but hey ho.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here