Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Scott Carson

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The ever reliable Alan Nixon from The Sun thinks we are in for him. Whether a goer or not presumably Albion Still looking for that GK #2 or 3. To join Steele and Maty.

902dbe6b075d5aa1699acc87f6bdb990.png

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Didn't see this coming.

[tweet]1014611039147749376[/tweet]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not the most reassuring of endorsements for a goalkeeper, if I'm being honest.

Ha :)

On previous record alone, he would at least seem a moderately more reassuring back up for Maty than the much-maligned Steele.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Nixon hasn’t had the best of luck with his Brighton transfer reporting this summer mind. Before anyone gets too carried away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Actually, there have been some very weird goalkeeper moves so far this summer. Us signing Steele, and I also saw Man United chose last night to quietly bury the news that they'd signed Lee Grant from Stoke.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Assuming that we want a HGP keeper, he is probably 1 of the best that we have a realistic chance of getting.

Derby could do with getting him off the wage bill ?

Sing him up Tony !

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Never forgive the ****, a) for his part in the 'Wally with a brolly' night debacle, and b) for making 'going down' gestures to those of us in that shitty block at Withdean under clock when Sheffield Wednesday relegated us and he was there on loan.

As an aside, how times change, we used to have something called "the internet stand" (or at least that was its unofficial title). Think it ended up being called something else, and eventually just 'V block'. Weird.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Steady in my mind, certainly better than the Fulham target, who I don’t even rate as good as Steele.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
https://ideots.com/brighton-to-make...rby-ace-scott-carson-after-initial-bid-fails/

Brighton to make shock £2.5m move for Derby ace Scott Carson after initial bid fails
July 5, 2018 ideots 0 Comments

BRIGHTON are making a shock move to buy former England keeper Scott Carson from Derby.
Chris Hughton made an opening bid for Carson yesterday and is expected to offer around £2.5 million after an initial rejection.

Brighton are making a £2.5million move for Derby keeper Scott Carson
REUTERS
Carson has been a hero at Derby, who do not want to lose him, but it would be a late chance for him to go back to the top flight.

Brighton already have Australia World Cup keeper Mat Ryan and recently signed Jason Steele in a bargain deal.

SunSport also told you recently how Hughton is looking to shore up his defence further with the acquisition of Sheffield United’s dynamic defender Jack O’Connell.

The Seagulls boss has turned to O’Connell after failing in several attempts for Reading’s Liam Moore.

Scott Carson was part of Derby’s unsuccessful promotion campaign last season
PA:Empics Sport

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here