Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] People who post on here during an England game World Cup game ?!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What if you post during half time is this allowed, or should you be queuing at the bar for a half time pint.

What does the OP think about twitter, think I read somewhere that there was a peak of 125,000 tweets a minute on footballs coming home during the game.

Wouldn't be surprised if the OP has started a petition to get enough signatures to get a question raised in Parliament

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It’s losers sitting at home with no friends that post during the game. I may even list them if the thread isn’t deleted through shame !

But after 90 minutes I can put my phone down, you'll be a **** for years to come.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I think this may be more absurd.

I'm with some mates watching the game in a sports bar in Eastbourne. Now due to some very poor planning the bar actually manages to run out of all beer on tap or bottled about mid way through the 2nd half. This results in a chant of " we're going off to Tesco " from a large bunch of lads in their 20's. They swiftly exit missing a large chunk of the game. This is not content with constantly signing the 'One German Bomber' song and a rendition of ' No Surrender'. I kind of thought actually watching the game was a priority!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would be rude not too, now.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yeah, that really does my head in, too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here