Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] People who post on here during an England game World Cup game ?!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
To be fair, we've got plenty of time to post when there are four minutes between penalties, three minutes between free kicks, two minutes between corners.

The stoppages in this world cup have been silly, one of the the only negatives in an otherwise brilliant tournament. It's not VAR, it's players constantly moaning at refs and fighting in the penalty areas.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So can we all please be more like Hopkins.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So can we all please be more like Hopkins.

hopkins.jpg

If I ever end up like this you have my permission to come round and shoot me, or get someone else to. I don't even like ketamine.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Put your phone down for a minute you tit and just watch the game. Nob heads.

One would suggest that if they are posting during the game, about the game, then they are watching it.

I think you have a redundant point there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair, we've got plenty of time to post when there are four minutes between penalties, three minutes between free kicks, two minutes between corners.

The stoppages in this world cup have been silly, one of the the only negatives in an otherwise brilliant tournament. It's not VAR, it's players constantly moaning at refs and fighting in the penalty areas.
The refs should be tougher. Colombia were well past taking the piss when we got our penalty last night. All the ref had to do was tell the people standing in front of him that he'd count to 5, and if they hadn't gone, he'd book them. Doesn't he have kids?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm assuming online forums/twitter etc were v busy during the game. Plus, online betting sites. No different to the number of phones I see out during games at the Amex.

So No, I'm not putting my phone down.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The refs should be tougher. Colombia were well past taking the piss when we got our penalty last night. All the ref had to do was tell the people standing in front of him that he'd count to 5, and if they hadn't gone, he'd book them. Doesn't he have kids?

Do you book your kids then when they misbehave ?

Not a bad shout actually. Yellow for a stern warning, a second yellow / red and they're sent off (to bed).

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Do you book your kids then when they misbehave ?

Not a bad shout actually. Yellow for a stern warning, a second yellow / red and they're sent off (to bed).

:lol: I can see it now:

44 mins: Stephens gets off lightly with an "I'm not angry; just disappointed. Now go and say sorry" from the ref.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Put your phone down for a minute you tit and just watch the game. Nob heads.

Dick foot! ..........FFS...........so fxxking what? Go join the bell cheese thread, as someone who is talked about.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here