Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Gary Lineker - prick

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I think they are taking the psss out of you pal. Rightly so as your rant is pathetic.

Anyway, your mate is the wankpuffin here. Surely if you're going to want to avoid the result, you just record the whole game and not the highlights. What a thicko!

Yeah I was taking the pi$$, but clearly this walking sense of humour failure needs to brush that sand out of his vagina, it's got him all cranky.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Luckily I have blocked everyone on this thread and have no idea what the scores are of any game. I am avoiding all scores until after the World Cup and then buying a box set of the whole thing, to watch at my leisure. I do wonder though, who will be playing Germany in the Final.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agree with you. There were probably only two people in the entire country who did not already know the result by the time MOTD came on air.

Well at least two of them appear to be on this thread, being as they've had a grizzle at me for mentioning the England result here, two hours after the end of the game. On a football messageboard.

I think they are taking the psss out of you pal. Rightly so as your rant is pathetic.

Anyway, your mate is the wankpuffin here. Surely if you're going to want to avoid the result, you just record the whole game and not the highlights. What a thicko!

He gets in at half ten at night and probably didn't fancy watching the whole 2 hours (as it turned out). Anyway, first world problems and all that. But I can understand why I got an "oh FFS" text from him when he stuck the highlights on, having successfully swerved all knowledge of what had happened up until the start of the show. I'd have been the same.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I just don't get why anyone would not want to know the score live.
Do the BBC still do that silly thing on their News programme on Saturdays of 'if you don't want to know the results look away now'.
However in the Withdean years I sat close to someone who always put his fingers in his ears when the halftime results were being announced so that he didn't know the results when watching MOTD.
Madness if you ask me.

Anyway I'm now going to start watching Ben Hur so please don't post the result of the chariot race.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well, yes. I was. Because I minced out of the office at 4pm and had the luxury of watching the entire (near) debacle unfold live. But there's plenty of people in the country who can't. So to have the result blurted out at the top of the show was, IMO, poor form.

Has to be a wind up

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
There's something quite satisfying about knowing the result before watching the highlights (if the result is the RIGHT one of course!). So every time the Colombians, i dunno, faked injury, tried to harangue the ref, defaced the penalty spot, got an undeserved 93rd minute equaliser, saved a Henderson penalty - I knew that we'd have the last laugh! (reaches for the hypothetical popcorn - well it is 9.30am...)

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
There's something quite satisfying about knowing the result before watching the highlights (if the result is the RIGHT one of course!). So every time the Colombians, i dunno, faked injury, tried to harangue the ref, defaced the penalty spot, got an undeserved 93rd minute equaliser, saved a Henderson penalty - I knew that we'd have the last laugh! (reaches for the hypothetical popcorn - well it is 9.30am...)
That’s just how I feel when BHA win a game, can’t wait to watch MOD, when they lose, I don’t watch.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh ****ing hell. You complete t*** I’m still catching up on the Belgium game. I was in the first half and Was looking forward to the Japan game. Thanks a lot.
F*** you and f*** Lineker.

OH well thanks for telling me who we play?!?! You absolute PRAT. I was literally just sitting down to watch the World Cup Draw.

FFS. Utter LEMON. Don't know why I bother.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’ve managed to avoid all of this World Cup so far. When I get around to watching it, it’s going to be excellent fun watching Germany tear numerous nation’s a new arse hole. Bet plucky South Korea got smashed out the ground.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Begins the MOTD England highlights show tonight with "I'm going to say it...England win on penalties". Grinning.

What a complete and utter wankpuffin. I managed to watch it live, but have a mate who had to work, he forbid me from texting, and did his damndest to avoid the result so he could race home for the highlights not knowing the result. Then you get that.

There are certain unwritten rules amongst football fans. You don't bullshit fake goals, and you don't dob a score in. Lineker proved himself to be a prize prick tonight, that was piss poor from him. I'm sure there are plenty of others who watched the highlights thoroughly macked off at finding out at the top of the programme like that. Can't trust the jug-eared DILBERT can we ? If the BBC don't have live coverage of the semi (should we get there), I'm bollocksed if I'd be tuning in to that mug first knockings were I not able to see it live. I'd give it 5 minutes at least.

What an absolute spanner.

Thanks. I was going to watch it on catch up today.

Prick

:lolol:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm surprised no one has complained about the Sweden result also being given just prior to the game being shown on the highlights show. The 'route to the final' board is shown clearly has England V Sweden as the next match, prior to the game being shown.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Alcohol plus NSC is not a good mix

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good old Gary he even writes and directs his own TV shows.

Apparently.

:facepalm::laugh:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
OH well thanks for telling me who we play?!?! You absolute PRAT. I was literally just sitting down to watch the World Cup Draw.

FFS. Utter LEMON. Don't know why I bother.

You cockwomble!

Thanks for telling me that we reached the World Cup to be in the draw in the first place.

I'm still watching the qualifying game away to Malta. :tantrum:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Begins the MOTD England highlights show tonight with "I'm going to say it...England win on penalties". Grinning.

What a complete and utter wankpuffin. I managed to watch it live, but have a mate who had to work, he forbid me from texting, and did his damndest to avoid the result so he could race home for the highlights not knowing the result. Then you get that.

There are certain unwritten rules amongst football fans. You don't bullshit fake goals, and you don't dob a score in. Lineker proved himself to be a prize prick tonight, that was piss poor from him. I'm sure there are plenty of others who watched the highlights thoroughly macked off at finding out at the top of the programme like that. Can't trust the jug-eared DILBERT can we ? If the BBC don't have live coverage of the semi (should we get there), I'm bollocksed if I'd be tuning in to that mug first knockings were I not able to see it live. I'd give it 5 minutes at least.

What an absolute spanner.
Grown men who use words like wankpuffin ? Have a word with yourself ffs.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here