Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidRyder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's something quite satisfying about knowing the result before watching the highlights (if the result is the RIGHT one of course!). So every time the Colombians, i dunno, faked injury, tried to harangue the ref, defaced the penalty spot, got an undeserved 93rd minute equaliser, saved a Henderson penalty - I knew that we'd have the last laugh! (reaches for the hypothetical popcorn - well it is 9.30am...)
    That’s just how I feel when BHA win a game, can’t wait to watch MOD, when they lose, I don’t watch.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dale Jasper View Post
      Oh ****ing hell. You complete t*** I’m still catching up on the Belgium game. I was in the first half and Was looking forward to the Japan game. Thanks a lot.
      F*** you and f*** Lineker.
      OH well thanks for telling me who we play?!?! You absolute PRAT. I was literally just sitting down to watch the World Cup Draw.

FFS. Utter LEMON. Don't know why I bother.
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."

2 Not allowed!
      Iíve managed to avoid all of this World Cup so far. When I get around to watching it, itís going to be excellent fun watching Germany tear numerous nationís a new arse hole. Bet plucky South Korea got smashed out the ground.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Minister of Information

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
      Begins the MOTD England highlights show tonight with "I'm going to say it...England win on penalties". Grinning.

What a complete and utter wankpuffin. I managed to watch it live, but have a mate who had to work, he forbid me from texting, and did his damndest to avoid the result so he could race home for the highlights not knowing the result. Then you get that.

There are certain unwritten rules amongst football fans. You don't bullshit fake goals, and you don't dob a score in. Lineker proved himself to be a prize prick tonight, that was piss poor from him. I'm sure there are plenty of others who watched the highlights thoroughly macked off at finding out at the top of the programme like that. Can't trust the jug-eared DILBERT can we ? If the BBC don't have live coverage of the semi (should we get there), I'm bollocksed if I'd be tuning in to that mug first knockings were I not able to see it live. I'd give it 5 minutes at least.

What an absolute spanner.
      Thanks. I was going to watch it on catch up today.

Prick

Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      ....and you seem to be hanging around these politics threads for an unhealthy amount of time...
      Uckfield Seagull I remember the good times's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I'm surprised no one has complained about the Sweden result also being given just prior to the game being shown on the highlights show. The 'route to the final' board is shown clearly has England V Sweden as the next match, prior to the game being shown.

5 Not allowed!
      Alcohol plus NSC is not a good mix
      Spielberg is GOD.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Still can't work out if this thread is a wind up or not?!

And Lineker is a legend
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Good old Gary he even writes and directs his own TV shows.

Apparently.

Too many Florence Nightingales. Not enough Robin Hoods.

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
      OH well thanks for telling me who we play?!?! You absolute PRAT. I was literally just sitting down to watch the World Cup Draw.

FFS. Utter LEMON. Don't know why I bother.
      You cockwomble!

Thanks for telling me that we reached the World Cup to be in the draw in the first place.

I'm still watching the qualifying game away to Malta.
      Sent from my Omsung A5 Phine.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
      Begins the MOTD England highlights show tonight with "I'm going to say it...England win on penalties". Grinning.

What a complete and utter wankpuffin. I managed to watch it live, but have a mate who had to work, he forbid me from texting, and did his damndest to avoid the result so he could race home for the highlights not knowing the result. Then you get that.

There are certain unwritten rules amongst football fans. You don't bullshit fake goals, and you don't dob a score in. Lineker proved himself to be a prize prick tonight, that was piss poor from him. I'm sure there are plenty of others who watched the highlights thoroughly macked off at finding out at the top of the programme like that. Can't trust the jug-eared DILBERT can we ? If the BBC don't have live coverage of the semi (should we get there), I'm bollocksed if I'd be tuning in to that mug first knockings were I not able to see it live. I'd give it 5 minutes at least.

What an absolute spanner.
      Grown men who use words like wankpuffin ? Have a word with yourself ffs.....