Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Gary Lineker - prick

17 Not allowed!
    Begins the MOTD England highlights show tonight with "I'm going to say it...England win on penalties". Grinning.

What a complete and utter wankpuffin. I managed to watch it live, but have a mate who had to work, he forbid me from texting, and did his damndest to avoid the result so he could race home for the highlights not knowing the result. Then you get that.

There are certain unwritten rules amongst football fans. You don't bullshit fake goals, and you don't dob a score in. Lineker proved himself to be a prize prick tonight, that was piss poor from him. I'm sure there are plenty of others who watched the highlights thoroughly macked off at finding out at the top of the programme like that. Can't trust the jug-eared DILBERT can we ? If the BBC don't have live coverage of the semi (should we get there), I'm bollocksed if I'd be tuning in to that mug first knockings were I not able to see it live. I'd give it 5 minutes at least.

What an absolute spanner.
    "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Oh, weren't you watching on ITV?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Nighty night

2 Not allowed!
      Your mate did incredibly well to avoid the result. Temptation to look would have taken over for me.

Surely you can forgive Gary though? It was 22 years ago we all last felt like this

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim D View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Oh, weren't you watching on ITV?
      Well, yes. I was. Because I minced out of the office at 4pm and had the luxury of watching the entire (near) debacle unfold live. But there's plenty of people in the country who can't. So to have the result blurted out at the top of the show was, IMO, poor form.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"
      Members

11 Not allowed!
      Thanks for the spoiler alert!
      You're now just as bad as that jug eared, fellatio-gibbon Lineker.
      ''At times, Brighton looked so comfortable they could have been settling into an armchair with a nice mug of hot tea and a plate of biscuits.''
      Members

48 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
      Begins the MOTD England highlights show tonight with "I'm going to say it...England win on penalties". Grinning.

What a complete and utter wankpuffin. I managed to watch it live, but have a mate who had to work, he forbid me from texting, and did his damndest to avoid the result so he could race home for the highlights not knowing the result. Then you get that.

There are certain unwritten rules amongst football fans. You don't bullshit fake goals, and you don't dob a score in. Lineker proved himself to be a prize prick tonight, that was piss poor from him. I'm sure there are plenty of others who watched the highlights thoroughly macked off at finding out at the top of the programme like that. Can't trust the jug-eared DILBERT can we ? If the BBC don't have live coverage of the semi (should we get there), I'm bollocksed if I'd be tuning in to that mug first knockings were I not able to see it live. I'd give it 5 minutes at least.

What a ****ing stupid post, grow up.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      It would be difficult to avoid the score,what with drunk people coming out the pub singing, none of the England flags been taken from house windows and cars ect

I can only think of training to be a priest would possibly avoid an important footie match in this day and age.
      Progressive Patriot clapham_gull's Avatar

3 Not allowed!

I totally disagree with you (and thought it was quite funny) but as you have introduced the word "wankpuffin" to the NSC lexicon I have absolutely no alternative but to score your post a perfect 10/10.
      Members

9 Not allowed!

You absolute thundercunt.

I've somehow managed to avoid the score all night. I've got in from work to watch the re-run show on BBC in the 10th minute. Here i am now in the 87th minute and we're winning 1-0. I just decide to pop onto NSC whilst watching - and see this.

Cheers knobjockey.