Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Why bring on Dier?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Why bring on Dier? Why f***ing bring on f***ing Dier?

We've now got the worst player by a country mile on the pitch for the last 30 minutes.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why bring on Dier? Why f***ing bring on f***ing Dier?
Bringing on a defensive player so we can sit back, invite the pressure, soak it up and protect a one goal lead..........common sense, innit?

We've now got the worst player by a country mile on the pitch for the last 30 minutes.
He's far from being the worst payer, just the wrong one to bring on at the time.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Don’t get it. He’s been brought on so we can control the middle of the park and for the 1st time all night we look like being over run in there.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Dier for Alli was ok substituion at the time. shore up the defense, Henderson can push forward to support attacks. Vardy was the error, like the player but wants a ball over the top and doesnt make runs to offer the option. Rashford or Loftus-Cheek for the physical presense and pressing would've been better option.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
.....the incriminating photos

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Kane hasn't really had an opportunity because Sterling has been ineffectual. Can't recall anything he has done that has had an end product! Should have been off far sooner and for Rashford, not Vardy.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Dier for Alli was ok substituion at the time. shore up the defense, Henderson can push forward to support attacks. Vardy was the error, like the player but wants a ball over the top and doesnt make runs to offer the option. Rashford or Loftus-Cheek for the physical presense and pressing would've been better option.

I’m sorry but it would have been better to bring on RLC. He’s physical can run with the ball and relieve pressure. Dier does nothing he can’t pass forward and we have become pedestrian and lost.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I said it at the time. Dreadful sub. It’s totally handed the initiative to them. Dier is not an international midfielder.

RLC and Rashford should have come on. Players who are confident and comfortable on the ball. Dier and Vardy are old England.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Absolutely the worst player I’ve seen in an a England shirt. My Spurs mates I’m watching it with physically winced when he came on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
:lolol: :jester:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Gold,. Gold, Gold. ha ha

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Amazing cool head in the circs! That took balls.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Absolutely the worst player I’ve seen in an a England shirt. My Spurs mates I’m watching it with physically winced when he came on.

cant believe that, he plays well for them. and for england after 120min.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here