Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Big day at Wimbledon. The Katie Boulter appreciation thread.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In a wig, FFS. AND the whole thread is a wee bit gymslip pervy, don't you think? It is a no from me. No. Fact.

Behave yourself man!

The subject of this thread is a 21 year old professional sportswoman, and the accompanying images are all of her in her chosen tennis wear - not a 14 year old in a school uniform FFS.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Behave yourself man!

The subject of this thread is a 21 year old professional sportswoman, and the accompanying images are all of her in her chosen tennis wear - not a 14 year old in a school uniform FFS.

I never said 14. That was you :whistle::rolleyes:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Katie.jpg

:love:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In a wig, FFS. AND the whole thread is a wee bit gymslip pervy, don't you think? It is a no from me. No. Fact.

I’ve read most of this thread and see nothing more than support for a fellow Brit in the tennis. Interesting that you should see gymslip and pervy though; I guess our minds all work differently?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Break back for Boulter - she's really competing well and she's looking like a very well rounded player. I saw a bit of Osaka on 18 the other day, she's a powerful girl but not too much guile.

Genie is a break down after a slow start, Ashleigh Barty is better than she is so I think it's the end of the road for her but 4 consecutive wins (including all 3 qualifying rounds) is a good sign - she hadn't won more than 2 matches in a row for quite a while beforehand.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Court 2 today;

Boulter vs Osaka
Anderson vs Seppi
Zeballos vs Djokovic
Tomic vs Nishikori
Muguruza vs van Uytvanck

Amazing line up. Court 2 is staggeringly uncomfortable to sit on, but I would have had to consider it! I camped the first three nights so had the option of court 2 each day, on tuesday I high enough in the queue to be offered centre tickets. It never ceases to amaze me how many people will camp overnight and then during the day in order to guarantee being able to get on centre the following day (for yesterday, which meant Roger). Yesterday, they used court 4 as the warm up court so I sat at the top of court 3 and watched Federer's warm up - amazing seeing the greatest grass court player of all time on his natural surface.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’ve read most of this thread and see nothing more than support for a fellow Brit in the tennis. Interesting that you should see gymslip and pervy though; I guess our minds all work differently?

You're seriously suggesting there isn't a massive load of perving over someone who looks very young (and 'homely') to me, on this thread, by a lot of middle aged blokes? :shrug::laugh:

really..JPG

edit - not everyone, mind, obviously.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You're seriously suggesting there isn't a massive load of perving over someone who looks very young (and 'homely') to me, on this thread, by a lot of middle aged blokes? :shrug::laugh:

View attachment 98367

edit - not everyone, mind, obviously.

As I say, this had, and still has not, crossed my mind. I will take another look and see if I reach a different conclusion on whether this thread is genuine of an opportunity to salivate over a young, fit and attractive girl in skimpy virginal white sporting attire.

PS Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here