Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Official Match Thread: England v Colombia

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm not a fan of VAR, so why cannot the blind b@stards that are monitoring it, help, the referee in this game, its madness :nono:

Definitely something fishy going on as that was clearly a red, everyone but the people in control of VAR could see it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Could get a bit tasty in the second half, the Columbians are getting naughty.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Well, I thought we did alright in that first half. It's been a while since we saw an England team that confident on the ball and quick to the tackle in a major competition.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Colombians are scummy cheating ballbags. I hope we send them packing.

How many South American teams can we say this about down the years? Par for the course I'm afraid. We need to not react to it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sterling has looked good to me. Colombia are clearly worried about him. Unfortunately Sterling has become England's scapegoat.

Seriously? He was DOG TURD during the first half. Powder puff, poor first touch and can't shoot. But then we know all that. Rashford on me thinks.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Seriously? He was DOG TURD during the first half. Powder puff, poor first touch and can't shoot. But then we know all that. Rashford on me thinks.

Agree 100%. It makes the fact that Rashford had the opportunity knowing Sterling was under pressure to take his place and he was dog awful against Belgium.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here