Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Official Match Thread: England v Colombia

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I may be in the minority here but I want Columbia to win as they have one of our own in the squad. Club over country every time in my mind

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I may be in the minority here but I want Columbia to win as they have one of our own in the squad. Club over country every time in my mind

Personally, I want to see a close up of Jose crying at the end of the match!

giphy.gif

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

You're in a minority because you've got club over country wrong.

If you are club over country; you want our star winger on a beach having a break then back at Lancing ASAP. What on earth does our club gain from him remaining at the tournament for longer? :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The reaction from them up the road would take the edge off England going out at the hands (feet) of Jose. :lol:

Barney Ronay did ask:-

'With this World Cup falling into England's lap, should we rest the first team in readiness for Euro 2020'?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
England have two great attacking strengths these days - pace on the counter and an array of great headers at set pieces.

Still a bit of suspect defence and goalie. Would like to see more use of the hoof clearance at times, rather than titting about gifting chances.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The reaction from them up the road would take the edge off England going out at the hands (feet) of Jose. :lol:

Barney Ronay did ask:-

'With this World Cup falling into England's lap, should we rest the first team in readiness for Euro 2020'?

Barry Glendenning has had a massive sense-of-humour bypass over the whole "it's coming home" thing. It's clearly for the vast majority a very tongue in cheek attitude, based on seeing so many years of failure.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
England have two great attacking strengths these days - pace on the counter and an array of great headers at set pieces.

Still a bit of suspect defence and goalie. Would like to see more use of the hoof clearance at times, rather than titting about gifting chances.

4-2 then.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
big game, ultimately defines whether this world cup has been a failure for England or not.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

More than happy for Izzy to score (an own goal).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here