Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away travel

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I used all three coach companies during the course of last season. The fact that blues away do a pickup/ dropoff in Woodingdean was deal clincher for me. All coaches turned up at the grounds with at least 1.5 hours to go. Most were 2 hours. Getting away was a problem for some days but I tend to write the time off anyway sleeping or reading etc. I like to have a drink so driving is out . only concern I have had with Seagulls Travel is that 5 of the 8 times travelled there was a mix up with which coach I was to get on and occasionally coaches were late turning up.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I've used ST and the Costa Express. In my experience both have been good and have arrived in good times for games. Costa makes an unscheduled stop at Seven Dials on midweek games which really helped me out the likes of Hudds and Sheff Wed away on a Tuesday night!

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Last season I almost exclusively travelled to away games by train but am considering using the coach this season.
Who do people recommend Seagulls Travel or Blues Away?
I’ve used ST a couple of times and they’ve been fine, they also pick up from the end of my road in Portslade but it would have to be at the Amex for BT.
Thoughts?

I’ve solely travelled by coach the last few seasons, using both ST and BA. Both were as good as each other with the only difference being the payment method. You pay at the time of booking by debit / credit card with ST whereas the last time I used BA I paid by cash on the day. The prices are the same with both companies. BA have a nice touch of selling chocolate and soft drinks on board which can be handy. I will always continue to use the coach because it takes the hassle out of driving for me and delivers you right to the ground without worrying about where to park. I found this particularly beneficial for Palace away because i’ve done that journey by train in the past and it’s a bloody nightmare being marched en masse to the station compared to sitting in the comfort on the coach. Just my personal preference.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here