Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help me

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just had a terrible night with my partner. Accused of chatting up somebody. Totally untrue and it’s really shaken me.

Need my NSC family.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In this era of ''dogging'' ''swinging'' and ''on line sex'' - Tell her she got off lightly and that any more of her silly jealousy, then at least one or perhaps all 3 of the former will be the next step.

I recently learnt that you can put hangers in the wardrobe the wrong way, this after 30 odd years.

Women eh, can't live with them, can't kill them legally.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I recently learnt that you can put hangers in the wardrobe the wrong way, this after 30 odd years.

Women eh, can't live with them, can't kill them legally.

:lolol:

Boot on the other foot in my household. Even someone who hasn't had a poo for weeks makes me look anally retentive :mad::rolleyes:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's just the heat combined, no doubt, with alcohol ? take a step back and let things cool for a bit. But, would be handy if you had a phone number from your flirting as back up just in case you are jettisoned.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Apparently I leave too many crumbs on the worktop when making a sandwich, what about her clothes and make-up all over the floor and leaving taps running!?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hardly a lot to go on. Could be any number of things...

-Where you thought you were just being friendly/polite your partner felt you were being too nice, maybe you were being too nice, and the person you allegedly chatted up also felt you were chatting them up
-Maybe your partner is just lashing out because they feel you neglected them all evening (maybe they imagined that, maybe they didn't, maybe they had something going on and really needed you to be there for them and that added to the feeling of neglect)
-Maybe you were chatting someone up while not really admitting it to yourself because you don't want to be 'the bad guy', and your bad night was in part caused by your denial
-Maybe this is a case of 'you smelt it you dealt it' and your partner has recently chatted someone up
-Maybe your partner has doubts about your relationship and wants a guilt-free way out by blaming you
-Maybe you have doubts about your relationship and want a guilt-free way out by flirting with people (perhaps subconsciously) in an effort to upset your partner and being able to blame them
-Maybe you're single and this is a failed attempt at creating some NSC gold
-Maybe your partner has mental health issues, maybe you do.
-Maybe there was some perception altering influences (eg alcohol) that made one or both of you confused about what they saw.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Probably a serious underlying reason that has triggered this irrational response. Like leaving the top off the toothpaste. Have a hard look at yourself.

Last edited:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
28 posts and only one person has used the neutral partner word. How do you know the OP's partner is female?

How do you know the OP is male? Or female?

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
"Either way, it was probably a good idea to postpone the date night watching of 'Last Tango In Paris' together".

Never mind about that: If this Carbon Dioxide shortage lasts much longer it'll be the last Tango in Asda! (Sorry for digressing.)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here