Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help me

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Just had a terrible night with my partner. Accused of chatting up somebody. Totally untrue and it’s really shaken me.

Need my NSC family.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Time to move on I suspect.....or the pet rabbit is a gonner.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What has caused your partner to have these suspicions?

If, as you say, they are untrue, I'm sure your partner will see that.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We all flirt from time to time, but there will be trust in the relationship that it won't go further. If the trust has gone, maybe time to leave

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Can you post a pic of your partner, then we can make a decision for you

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The best advice I can give is to never share details, positive or negative of your relationship. Apart from backing yourself into a corner it doesn't do to have people knowing the ins and outs of one's personal matters.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
it will blow over - but best leave it off here

everyone likes to flirt - especially when in relationships - its human nature and part of our DNA.

Obviously it depends on how far you go with things that then defines you as a person !!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Try Mumsnet for help.

Harsh. But....possibly....fair.

You don't really do empathy or compassion, though, do you? Just an observation. If you ever fall into fast running water, don't txt me, because I'll probably be busy. Harsh...but probably fair. :lolol:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just tell the Mrs you haven’t been chatting anyone up, you’ve just been boshing one out over her for ages. I’ve heard it’s a great diversionary tactic, especially if you’re a bit of a chuzzla stick

el punal

Sorry to hear of your problemette - but that is nothing compared to a friend of my mine some years ago. It goes like this :

Fred, not his real name, lived in a gorgeous house with a huge garden and a trout lake to boot in the lovely Kent countryside. He was married and with a little side business going, with his brother, importing Spanish furniture. He also had an attractive girlfriend, also on the side!

Then a Big Black Monday turned up. In the space of one morning Fred discovered that his wife had found out about his affair, then found out his girlfriend was pregnant and finally found out that the warehouse containing all his imported Spanish furniture had burnt down - and he was uninsured.

Ouch!! :eek:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just had a terrible night with my partner. Accused of chatting up somebody. Totally untrue and it’s really shaken me.

Need my NSC family.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The day l considered NSC to be my 'family', I'd be a very worried man indeed. A great place to talk everything Brighton & Hove Albion, and perhaps a bit of banter, but anything personal? . . . noooo .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here