Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Portugal vs. Uruguay

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Yes! Well done Uru. High feckin drama at the end. Hope Cavani is okay. Game against France should be a good un.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Prancer beaten by Pac-Man

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I think Ronaldo didn't trust his teammates to break through into the box against the iron wall of Uruguay's defence, and therefore tried too hard to do it all by himself. To be fair, he and Quaresma were the only ones with the nous to go past a man.

Fair play to Uruguay, they're an extremely hard team to beat. Dislike Suarez but he worked his absolute socks off.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think Ronaldo didn't trust his teammates to break through into the box against the iron wall of Uruguay's defence, and therefore tried too hard to do it all by himself. To be fair, he and Quaresma were the only ones with the nous to go past a man.

Fair play to Uruguay, they're an extremely hard team to beat. Dislike Suarez but he worked his absolute socks off.

This. Suarez is a weapons-grade prick at times, but his workrate is sensational, it really is.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Casting aside any questions about whether he is a tosser or nor, or if he is a bigger tosser than Suarez, the look of thwarted entitlement on Ronaldo's fizzog was worth the licence fee on it's own!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here