Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Jonatha Pie nails it again

33 Not allowed!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Saw this last night, very funny and so many good points.
      Members

9 Not allowed!
      I don't disagree with him, but people who look for examples of "political correctness gone mad" where it hasn't, also piss me off.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

4 Not allowed!
      Excellent.

In many ways, I have no problem with political correctness gone mad. The issue I have is that the only group that doesn't have this kind of support of inclusiveness is the straight, white male.

Straight, white men can't highlight the issues they face. Depression, homelessness, parental rights, and so on. Frequently even highlighing any problems that straight, white men face will face a backlash from the minority groups.

That said, I'm not saying there should be a straight, white male pride day any time soon

0 Not allowed!
      Not sure if I should admit this but I didn’t find it funny, I just agreed with everything he said. Didn’t need all the swearing but hey- ho.....
      Re-living the dream with BHA
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Excellent.

In many ways, I have no problem with political correctness gone mad. The issue I have is that the only group that doesn't have this kind of support of inclusiveness is the straight, white male.

Straight, white men can't highlight the issues they face. Depression, homelessness, parental rights, and so on. Frequently even highlighing any problems that straight, white men face will face a backlash from the minority groups.

That said, I'm not saying there should be a straight, white male pride day any time soon
      What issues are faced by straight white males, that are not issues for black straight males ?
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.
      Members
      Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      What issues are faced by straight white males, that are not issues for black straight males ?
      Little willies?
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by el punal View Post
      Little willies?
      Speak for yourself.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by el punal View Post
      Little willies?
      I object to your racial stereo typing, mostly because I have a little willy.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
      Excellent.

Can you give some examples of frequent backlashes from minority groups after problems facing straight white men have been highlighted.