Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] ITV England World Cup Finals Coverage

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Listening to R5 at the moment...30k at Hyde Park....apart from being at the match I'd love to be there

Goosebumps starting to arrive......exciting or what

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Keane in the studio and Giggs pitch side.......obvious choices for an England game.
It's been a trend for a few years. Townsend, Lawrenson, Keane etc. Paid on British TV then slag us off on Irish media at every opportunity.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Only ITV could spend a fortune on getting the best co-commentator in the game and shove him next to Dixon and Kean and use Hoddle instead.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Keane in the studio and Giggs pitch side.......obvious choices for an England game.
I complained about that to my brother who's watching in a sports stadium in Hungary. He rightly commented that the Hungarian coverage (he doesn't speak Hungarian) makes more sense. ITV is appalling.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The only good thing about ITV coverage is that their HD and non-HD channels appear to be in sync, unlike the BBC equivalents. For the Sweden game I was watching the BBC HD Channel when an almighty roar went up from the pub across the road. About a second later the ball went in the net on my tellybox.

Jul 7, 2003
Hoddle seems to be the modern day Trevor Brooking when it comes to commentary.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Only ITV could spend a fortune on getting the best co-commentator in the game and shove him next to Dixon and Kean and use Hoddle instead.

Hoddle seems to be the modern day Trevor Brooking when it comes to commentary.

But you are overlooking his new catch phrase 'The Love Train' worth the admission just to hear that :censored:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We watched it sat at the back of a big outdoor bar in Mallorca, so couldn't actually hear the droll shite of Clive, Glenn and Lee Dixon.

Even when we were winning and playing well, so it wasn't a blame the messenger view, we loved it that we couldn't hear their tripe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here