Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jose Izquierdo, Don’t You Dare!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We lost to Belgium, drew to Colombia (won on Pens) and beat Tunisia and Panama and are yet to keep a clean sheet, but yet im spreading negativity about England needing to do better if people are being serious about us winning the WC?

This has nothing to do with England. You're trying to create an illusion of some sort of online mob who are constantly pointing out personal stuff about myself in aid of your built up hatred of me. So far you've lied, mobbed, character assinated, smear campaigned and online trolled me. What's your next narcissistic tactic gonna be? Getting me banned?

Lied!? Hate mob over a thread on nsc where you’ve wished our country would lose because you like ‘an underdog’?! Mental.
:lol: I think you need to get out more mate - very deluded! Nobodies saying we’re gonna win the World Cup being serious. There’s a chance but we’ve done really well. You’ve slated a team doing well and connecting with the public because you’re a paddy as you admired yourself. Now bore off, you really don’t know when to stop! Nobody has got personal at all - what a silly overreaction. Now just leave it.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Lied!? Hate mob over a thread on nsc where you’ve wished our country would lose because you like ‘an underdog’?! Mental.
:lol: I think you need to get out more mate - very deluded! Nobodies saying we’re gonna win the World Cup being serious. There’s a chance but we’ve done really well. You’ve slated a team doing well and connecting with the public because you’re a paddy as you admired yourself. Now bore off, you really don’t know when to stop! Nobody has got personal at all - what a silly overreaction. Now just leave it.

I'm allowed to post my opinions as long as it's not with intended abusive reasons.

Who do you think you are telling me what I can and can't say on a discussion forum? We have different views. Deal with it.

Now this is boring. How about we kiss and make love?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
We beat Germany 5-1. Why does that surprise you?

Ah sorry, I thought you were referring to the European Championship game, that of course was 2000. My mistake. That was a one-off though, we don't usually play like that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here