Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay, Okay, I get the message. I'll support England from now on.

My apologies.
    You are missing my point. Delighted for you to support ROI, but would have been fairer to declare your allegiance when launching into your anti England agenda, not a number of posts later.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members
      Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
      Hughton would of done exactly the same against Belgium, no point risking cards and injuries. What happened to the how will we get there I don't care? So many anti English on this thread it's sickening.
      The ABE brigade - Anyone But England! The best comment regarding that was during the Rugby World Cup of 2007. Jeff Probyn, the wonderful, former prop forward of England was part of a panel discussing the tournament on Radio 5. England were about to face Australia in the knockout stages. When asked about England’s popularity (or absence of!) he said :

“The Scots hate us, the Welsh hate us, the Irish hate us, the French hate us. In fact everyone has hated us since the Middle Ages!”

“But Jeff,” said one of the panel members “Australia wasn’t around in the Middle Ages.”

Quick as a flash, Jeff replies, “No, but if they had been they would have hated us too!”
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      We'll lose against Colombia.

All the talk of engineering the draw ( and by implication taking the last 16 game for granted ) will make sure of that....

And Izquierdo will score the only goal.

Wonder if anyone has told Southgate about "Jose 'cut inside and shoot' Izquierdo"?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by chimneys View Post
      You are missing my point. Delighted for you to support ROI, but would have been fairer to declare your allegiance when launching into your anti England agenda, not a number of posts later.
      I was just defending another user who was being mobbed on here for his support of Ezquierdo in this world cup. There's nothing worse than football fans who tell you who to support.

Where have I showed an anti England agenda? All I've said is I usually support the underdog, therefore if England played Luxembourg who've a team of Postmen, plumbers etc, I'd be happy to see them beat England. That's just my nature. I'd still be happy to see England win the world cup, but I'd prefer to see Ireland win it.

Now lets move on. This is boring.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      We'll lose against Colombia.

All the talk of engineering the draw ( and by implication taking the last 16 game for granted ) will make sure of that....

And Izquierdo will score the only goal.

Nostradamus strikes again!

0 Not allowed!
      Back to training tomorrow Jose, holiday’s over now!
      I want to know why an Orange is an Orange, but a Limeís not a ďGreenĒ
      I want to know how a blind man knows if his arse is clean
      Do I really want to know where all my moneyís been?

0 Not allowed!
      England need to play better than that if they want to win the WC.

Not enough imagination on the ball and too much fear of the opposition. Colombia look very in control during the 1st half of extra time. We shouldn't be getting controlled by teams of a lesser standard. The England defence were constantly putting themselves under pressure with a lot of silly errors. Way too many misplaced passes for anyone to say Dunk shouldn't have been selected.

But nonetheless, very happy England won. When was the last time England turned around a penalty shootout from a losing situation?

Middle finger up to all the England haters! In your face you bunch of unpatriotic scum bags!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      The England haters will be soooo disappointed. Close but no cigar.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SAC View Post
      The England haters will be soooo disappointed. Close but no cigar.
      The England haters (the enemy) will be scratching their skin off. Ha ha ha he he he.

That showed them.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      England need to play better than that if they want to win the WC.

Not enough imagination on the ball and too much fear of the opposition. Colombia look very in control during the 1st half of extra time. We shouldn't be getting controlled by teams of a lesser standard. The England defence were constantly putting themselves under pressure with a lot of silly errors. Way too many misplaced passes for anyone to say Dunk shouldn't have been selected.

But nonetheless, very happy England won. When was the last time England turned around a penalty shootout from a losing situation?

Middle finger up to all the England haters! In your face you bunch of unpatriotic scum bags!
      Thought we were poor, we are so reliant on set pieces, and although on top as soon as Dier came on we suddenly got a lot worse....

But Southgate has galvanised everyone and people are in danger of believing.......

Kane, Trippier and Maguire amazing World Cup so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk