Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Friends of The Albion

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Does this still exist for local businesses? Are they listed anywhere?

(or anyone on here do promotion type stuff, after a very small amount of logo printed USB sticks to start with)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It's now morphed in to Network my Club.

Sounds like a job for Mike Monk at Monk Marketing who has been a member of both over the years.

Went a few times when it was in the portacabins at Withdean, basically it's a bunch of fat old men trying to come across as high powered business owners.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Went a few times when it was in the portacabins at Withdean, basically it's a bunch of fat old men trying to come across as high powered business owners.

Horses for courses, and at the time helped keep the club going

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

Fair do's takes all sorts I'd just rather support an Albion supporting local fat old supporting pseudo business man than a jumped up chodnut Alan Sugar wanna be like say someone like Simon Jordan by accident you know :thumbsup:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

a) I'm not fat, just big boned
b) I'm not old, just don't have as much hair as I used to
c) I persuaded my employers to stump up several hundred pounds a year to help keep our club afloat till they got to the Amex in return for me getting a free breakfast and a good old chin wag with fellow fans. My employers actually got nothing in return.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
c) I persuaded my employers to stump up several hundred pounds a year to help keep our club afloat till they got to the Amex in return for me getting a free breakfast and a good old chin wag with fellow fans. My employers actually got nothing in return.

It was right for the Albion in that era.

It may have been in a low budget environment, but there were far more important matters for the club at that time, mainly spending 6 to 7 figures a year on the planning battle and stadium plans.

Not to be sneered at.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
sounds you are also 2feet short:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here