Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tomer Hemed & Prince William in Israel

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Interesting article in the daily mail online with the story and lots of photos of Prince William in Israel with one particular visit to a football academy in Jaffa Israel that encourages both Jewish and Arab Israelis to play football together. Our very own Tomer is pictured standing next to William and I understand they had a chat.

The photos of all the young Israeli girls on the beach in cosmopolitan Tel Aviv wearing only bikinis waiting to greet Prince William is funny, he didn’t know where to look.

Great city to go on holiday to - so many nice hotels , bars , clubs etc And a white sandy beach with lots of fun to be had .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's outrageous that Villa are clearly using tax payers money to do their scouting!

Bloody Royal Family etc

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Interesting article in the daily mail online with the story and lots of photos of Prince William in Israel with one particular visit to a football academy in Jaffa Israel that encourages both Jewish and Arab Israelis to play football together. Our very own Tomer is pictured standing next to William and I understand they had a chat.

The photos of all the young Israeli girls on the beach in cosmopolitan Tel Aviv wearing only bikinis waiting to greet Prince William is funny, he didn’t know where to look.

Great city to go on holiday to - so many nice hotels , bars , clubs etc And a white sandy beach with lots of fun to be had .

Having spent many years of my working life employed by an Arabic airline, Israel is l'm afraid, not somewhere that l would ever visit.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It's outrageous that Villa are clearly using tax payers money to do their scouting!

Bloody Royal Family etc

Also outrageous that William is so blatantly muscling in on our newly-created Duke’s territory. Should be Harry who meets Tomer.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Also outrageous that William is so blatantly muscling in on our newly-created Duke’s territory. Should be Harry who meets Tomer.
Fecking Cambridge......You're going home in a Sussex Air Ambulance........��piloted by Cambridge of course

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Having spent many years of my working life employed by an Arabic airline, Israel is l'm afraid, not somewhere that l would ever visit.

Then you are seriously missing out. Shame.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Cowfold seagull - I concur you are missing out. My favourite cities are Sydney, New York and Tel Aviv. All vibrant cosmopolitan cities that are vibrant , friendly people and where you can really enjoy yourself and have fun.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here