Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club questionnaire

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I completed it. Did take a while, but important to have your say, so fair play to the club. If you couldn't be bothered, then don't moan about long waits at Falmer station and slow caterering queues! They want to hear our views on stuff like safe standing and improving the atmosphere too. More than happy to give them feedback. God, this place is so full of whiners!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I completed it. Did take a while, but important to have your say, so fair play to the club. If you couldn't be bothered, then don't moan about long waits at Falmer station and slow caterering queues! They want to hear our views on stuff like safe standing and improving the atmosphere too. More than happy to give them feedback. God, this place is so full of whiners!

Don’t mind helping the club but a better structured questionnaire would get a higher response rate. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who kept receiving the “error” message because they hadn't provided a comment.

Asking for a post code, gender, age, etc after saying you wished to remain anonymous is a bit rich.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Got a disability questionnaire. Albion are pretty good in my book. Best away was Man Utd. Disability supporters bar in the warm. My lad would have left at HT to find some warmth without it. All clubs should be made to do such.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Well done you. Surely there isn't anything new left to say about the station and the catering queues...?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Thread after thread after thread about catering queues and nothing has really improved since 2011.
Always lots of decent suggestions in threads but not much gets done.

Some people have trouble with questionnaires anyway, I read through this thread and haven't seen everyone saying it's only a few questions and it's no bother.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I did it but apart from the spelling mistakes, I love the fact if it ask if adverts are your favourite thing on the big screen. And doesn't offer distance as a reason for not watching the WSL games. Asks a set of questions for the 1901 experience and then exactly the same question for my lounge. Doesn't like choosing zero as the number of games I handed over my ticket to someone else. Doesn't give going on your own to games as an option. And I thought the reason people don't have Amex is fairly well understood - especially as you couldn't use one at the stadium for the first year or so.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Completed. I was keen to give them an earful about that women's team as Crawley nonsense. Told them if they were taking them seriously the would ensure at least a couple of their big games were at the AMEX. Voted NO to Safe Standing.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just completed it - much quicker than I feared from the apocalyptic experiences others have had on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here