Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nigeria v Argentina.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
There will be more goals from corners in the future if this VAR thing happens at most games - me thinks

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Interesting the technical director from England contacted FIFA post Tunisia about off the ball player wrestling at corners

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Interesting the technical director from England contacted FIFA post Tunisia about off the ball player wrestling at corners

I expect the Serbian one did to after that double team rugby tackle they also accused VAR of bias so they kind of had to make sure they cracked down on it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We've had worse. Dunk was just pulling a shirt at Burnley.

That still irks. All defenders were guilty of it. Lewis had to be picked on by the ref to "even things up".

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
if your holding someone in the box it's a penalty

But usually not given. Some Premiership games a ref could give 3-4 pens per corner.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
But usually not given. Some Premiership games a ref could give 3-4 pens per corner.

The difference in the last couple of days of this competition the referees have been clearly warning the defenders not to do it. Yet some have decided to ignore these warnings.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I want to go back to the old days when you could barge the goalie in the net with the ball and it would still be a goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here