Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bollocks!

Giving the ball away for too easily.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Crap marking by Victor Moses there.

Maradona, meanwhile, gives somebody the finger and screams "puta" at them.

Am I right in thinking a late Iceland winner would put them through though?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Love them or hate them, but Argentina have played all the football, with fantastic passing football constantly asking questions.

I turned the sound down to blank the noise of the subjective BBC duo, and the unyielding pressure of the Argies was obvious.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Love them or hate them, but Argentina have played all the football, with fantastic passing football constantly asking questions.

I turned the sound down to blank the noise of the subjective BBC duo, and the unwielding pressure of the Argies was obvious.

Absolutely. Argentina haven't looked great, but have still dominated this game. All Nigeria have done is defend deep and hoof it clear, with the occasional counter attack, ruined by Ighalo's piss poor finishing. They can have no complaints.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Absolutely. Argentina haven't looked great, but have still dominated this game. All Nigeria have done is defend deep and hoof it clear, with the occasional counter attack, ruined by Ighalo's piss poor finishing. They can have no complaints.

Aimless hoofing and then wonder why the ball came back.

That free kick they had - why shoot? Just keep the ball.

Clueless.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Nigeria showed pitiful in game management.

They deserve this

This and this unfortunately :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here