Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What is your favourite England shirt?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
article-0-0B2CDDF9000005DC-230_468x314.jpg

This

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This one, shame we were so rubbish wearing it...

Umbro-England-2010-World-Cup-Kits.jpg

I am a massive fan of the current warm-up shirt. However I have a fear that if I buy it, we will instantly become rubbish.

I felt that was the worst funnily enough. Local charity shop has 5 in their window display alone!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I *loved* this when I was a kid. Such a good shirt.

Also Euro 96, and Italia 90 was ace.

My lad dug this very shirt out of the bottom of one of my drawers at the weekend, and has been wearing it almost non-stop. Its still in perfect nick. Not bad, considering its 25 years old (3 years older than he is !).

God I feel old.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Watching the game on TV today I noticed the England fans wearing various shirts from previous years, rather than the latest Nike shirts.
Plenty of old shirts and retro reproduction shirts on show in pictures and videos of England fans watching around this country.

What is your favourite England shirt?

Home, away and third kits can be included.

My favourites are the Admiral shirts from the early 80s

View attachment 98002

View attachment 98003

This for me also :thumbsup:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Watching the game on TV today I noticed the England fans wearing various shirts from previous years, rather than the latest Nike shirts.
Plenty of old shirts and retro reproduction shirts on show in pictures and videos of England fans watching around this country.

What is your favourite England shirt?

Home, away and third kits can be included.

My favourites are the Admiral shirts from the early 80s

View attachment 98002

View attachment 98003

I still have an original white one from the 80's .... don't think it'll fit now!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Fake England Shirts ‘Not Made In Official Sweatshops’

ENGLAND fans have been warned against buying fake merchandise not made in official World Cup sweatshops.

Tom Logan, director of TTS Sportswear, said: “These cheap knock-offs are made in Third World countries by impoverished locals working 98-hour shifts for the UK equivalent of a packet of Space Raiders, in windowless, sweaty gulags patrolled by short stocky men who spit everywhere when they shout."

"We’re fine with all that, but fans should know that the child labourers making the imitations are rude and smelly and have open disdain for the Queen and bulldogs.”

Workers in the official World Cup merchandise sweatshops, in a delightfully pleasant location in rural Indonesia, are trained not only in politeness and kindness to animals but also to have a deep patriotic feeling toward England which infuses each garment.

Meanwhile genuine England shirts feature breathable nanodynamic biochromatic technology, which maximises the performance of the wearer when they are reaching for the remote control or a fresh can of Stella Artois.

Logan added: “If these cheap, fake shirts are allowed to proliferate, it could undermine our basic human right to keep selling glorified PE kits.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/fake-england-shirts-not-made-in-official-sweatshops-201005252761

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here