Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Croydon cat killer suspected of killing 450!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Yeah I'm a bit surprised but not shocked at some responses on this thread, the crimes are shocking in their cruelty and repetition! The fact that since 2017 they've been using forensic scientists for the first time to catch a pet killer shows the seriousness the police profilers are taking this!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Cats kill 25 million birds a year however they bring comfort to many pepole but please put a bell on them d give the birds a chance.

It’s not cats that are the problem. Humans kill around a billion per annum and have made numerous species extent, with more to follow in next few years. Ow, and breed/own the cats...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What about your kids dropping litter everywhere now and years to come? Least cat poo biodegrades and doesn’t kill what’s left of the wildlife you want to use a WC. Still, it’s YOUR land and ‘think of the children’ - you can’t argue with that reasoning. Add the impact on your vegetable plot and I concede game, set and match to you. Obviously chilling out is too unreasonable. So yep, get angry. Get even. Like the psycho that’s killing cats. Maybe it’s you?

Bizarre. Truly bizarre! :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Cats kill 25 million birds a year however they bring comfort to many pepole but please put a bell on them d give the birds a chance.

Both of mine have bells. I have seen the demise of a robin, despite my efforts to save it, I think it died of shock. Mice have definitely met their end at their behest.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

I daresay birds kill a billion earthworms per year too. Maybe equip them with air horns to give the worms a chance.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Doesnt a bell let the foxes know where dinner is.......bit of a heads up "here i am" for the cat killer as well.
hope they catch the lunatic soon though.......satanist?

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
Touched? Pardon?

What's the argument against banning cats? I appreciate they are historically useful, but they no longer serve a purpose other than to keep as pets. We should do everything we can to protect our environment and wildlife, so it is logical to phase out what is essentially a meat-eating, polluting miniature killing machine.

Although it's a debate that's quite inappropriate given the subject of this thread!

On that rationale, dogs should be banned too.

Oh and this is from the RSPB (Despite the large numbers of birds killed by cats in gardens, there is no clear scientific evidence that such mortality is causing bird populations to decline. This may be surprising, but many millions of birds die naturally every year, mainly through starvation, disease or other forms of predation. There is evidence that cats tend to take weak or sickly birds.)

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
crikey any time of mutilation/killing isn't on and this bloke needs catching -however regarding some ideas
bells don't stop bird kills as cats tend to hide under things like cars and hedges and catch them at close distances
cats poo regardless of cats / dogs and foxes - indeed our smallest and oldest cat isn't scared of the local foxes, and our other cats love sitting on sheds winding the local dogs up,
we have both cats and dogs but the smell of fox pee is strong in the mornings and them pesky seagulls keep decorating my car, im sure its possible to stop cats poo in your garden -- after all you can deter crocodiles and alligators with strong magnets .
I hope all this helps........................

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Nine Lives Catering ( Thornton Heath )
Whilst stocks last.
Frozen Shredded Cat 1kg....£6.95kg. ( Check for bulk discount )
Ideal for baguettes, paninis and rolls.
Lead time 48 hours.
Tel : 0208 999 9999.
Only free range cats are used and all our product is certified and cleared fit for sale by the Cat Protection League.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

Oh and this is from the RSPB (Despite the large numbers of birds killed by cats in gardens, there is no clear scientific evidence that such mortality is causing bird populations to decline. This may be surprising, but many millions of birds die naturally every year, mainly through starvation, disease or other forms of predation. There is evidence that cats tend to take weak or sickly birds.)

I've seen many a healthy bird taken by cats. They are opportunist.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
One of our friends had her cat mutilated by this sicko(s). Was incredibly upsetting for her and her two young daughters. Whatever your views on cats, and I'm not a particular fan it has to be said, the sheer violence and cruelty involved beggars belief.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Since 2014 you say, Winifred Zaha re-joined Palace in 2014, wasn't he rumoured to be a pussy worrier up in Manchester which is why did didn't play, these things do escalate, just saying ....

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

One of the most threatened birds is the song thrush, caused by farmers removing hedgerows from their fields for more profit from crops.
Herring gulls (our own emblem) are an endangered species too, as their numbers are declining.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
I know I started a thread a short while back about killing my neighbours cat, but I would just like to categorically state I am not the culprit here........

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I'm sure I have read that this wacko has killed cats in Saltdean and Brighton in the past.

Very common trait in serial killers is that they start on small animals first. Got to be a real concern that this fella could eventually move on to people eventually.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You sure about that? 🤢🤮

Yeah.Most decent balti restaurants have an open kitchen so you can watch the food prep if you want to.Just don't eat the samosas!

catnap.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here