Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] *** The Official Match Day Thread: England v Panama ***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Golden boot time

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
But it isn’t like this across the groups though. I think Panama are the second lowest ranked team at the tournament, and it just so happens that unfortunately (or fortunately if you look at it another way) they are in England’s group. And if you do away with supposedly lesser nations that will obviously affect England’s chances. Would you really want to replace Panama with a much higher ranking team?
I couldn't give a stuff what it would do to England's chances. I would like to see the best 32 teams at the finals. If you want to be the best, you must beat the best.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To think soon a further 24 teams worse than Panama will be taking part in the finals.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
My friend bought Milk Tray and I'm having a chocolate each time we score and I've now had six chocolates and now I'm feeling fat.

Still... we want seven, we want seven, we want seven.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
England are just SO DULL (when we go 5 up before half time)

Southgate OUT!:annoyed:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Never thought I'd say this, but I really like J. Rodriguez.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I wrote that when it was 5-0 and we were behind Belgium on GD.

The way it’s shaping up the winner of our group will potentially play Brazil or Germany in the QF while the runner up could be looking at Mexico or Switzerland. It’s all ifs and buts I know. The other way of looking at it is that maybe we should just look at playing Brazil or Germany as a great chance to knock them out. On the evidence of this tournament so far we’d have a good chance.
OK thanks :thumbsup:

Panama comeback is on :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here