Woaah, drinking all the vodka

Woaah, England’s going all the waaaay

In fairness, you’ve got that wrong.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Hopefully no more goals so we stay second and a draw on Thursday allows us to stay behind Belgium.

Agree with what others have said about Panama. I can’t remember ever seen such a cynical team of dirty, cheating thugs. This is absolutely unbelievable at any level, let alone at a World Cup. It’s always good to see a team that has no interest in playing football get humiliated.

2026 will be hilarious.

On paper the two strongest teams are automatically through - that leaves Costa Rica as the standout team.

Then Panama etc

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry I didn't list all the countries....

Your mistake was your first comment.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

I guess so, powerhouses like Scotchland might even make it.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Belgium must be laughing their heads off right now. It'll be men v boys (plus Captain Kane)

7a1427eef850401ebac078456c806a0b.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hopefully no more goals so we stay second and a draw on Thursday allows us to stay behind Belgium.

Agree with what others have said about Panama. I can’t remember ever seen such a cynical team of dirty, cheating thugs. This is absolutely unbelievable at any level, let alone at a World Cup. It’s always good to see a team that has no interest in playing football get humiliated.

Er, Uruguay 1986? They were dirtier than a babbys nappy from Leeds in the seventies

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I couldn't give a stuff what it would do to England's chances. I would like to see the best 32 teams at the finals. If you want to be the best, you must beat the best.

That’s easy, just tune in at the knock-out stage.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Fair enough. The first World Cup I can remember was 1994. Uruguay were filthy back in the day (and still are to a much lesser extent). I can’t recall anything as cynical as Panama in the first half today.

I can. Tunisia last Monday.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I remember a 1970's match. yes, involving a south american team. There was kicking and scratching and play acting and some really nasty shenanigans.......that was just in the warm up!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Play like this and we will beat them. They are like the Argies individuals.
Really? I didn't think we started that well. It was an excellent finish by Stones, and being gifted the penalty helped, and then we had a golden spell. But it was Panama. We wouldn't be allowed to play like that against Brazil.

No complacency, we'll have a tough game in the round on 16, but you have to be prepared, and avoiding the top sides should we get to the quarter final is just basic planning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here